1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by SEO-WATCH, Nov 15, 2011.

I need one banner size 300 X 250 pixel for my property developer business.

Banner should be animated with 4 to 5 frames. Please PM pricing, portfolio and details you would need to create something like this.

SEO-WATCH, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  2. Webmaster3G

Webmaster3G Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We would like to introduce you a leading unique banner design service, if you might have interest in banner creation then please visit :

12 Dollar Banners is a diligent service that specializes in banner design. Its an art that gives your company a professional, aesthetic and unique outlook that magnetically attracts the target audience. Our unique and prominent banner ordering and review process will turn out the whole experience into a facile, smooth and pleasant one.

We provide the most reliable service, wherein you can expect the delivery of banner within 24 hours of your request approval. You can count on us if an urgent banner is being desired.

We have some exciting offers for this Christmas season. If you want to see some examples of banners created by us then please visit our website.: 12 Dollar Banners (dot)
    COM
    If you have any questions then please feel free to ask us, we are happy to help you!

Thank you.

Regards,
    Webmaster3g,
    Email :-

Webmaster3G, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  3. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    Very well, I would like to offer you. If you have to design your banner we will must help you.

logoonlinepros, Nov 18, 2011 IP