1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner campaign, paid $250 - 0 impressions 0 clicks

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by wedreamseo, Apr 3, 2013.

I started a banner campaign here and deposited $250,-

The ads are approved and totally nothing happens. Not a single impression in the report area, and not a single click.

Prices are based on $1/click and $3/1000 views which is absolutely not too cheap.

How is it possible that there is $250 in my account and that nothing happens. If I can't use this money I would appreciate that it gets send back to my Paypal account.

Getting slighlty pissed of of this whole situation here especially since there is no way to get a hold of any advertising manager. What a service!

wedreamseo, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have not enabled any ads yet. Just click the "Enable" link on your lust of ads to enable one or more to run.

digitalpoint, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. wedreamseo

wedreamseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the fast response. I didn't even know there was an enable button so definitely my fault.

Some suggestions that would help many I think:

- An instruction page (maybe it exists but I haven't seen it yet)
    - Some e-mail address of a campaign manager would be very helpful visible in one of the advertising windows.

It's that I eventually run into this forum section cause I started to look for moderators to help me with this issue and then I saw you all at the bottom and that way I found this support forum.

wedreamseo, Apr 3, 2013 IP