Banned- Google owes me over $25,000

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by bradical, Apr 22, 2007.

1. filipina

filipina Peon

Best Answers:
    If you had a long history of making this much money Google would have a hard time banning a cash cow like yours. You think that if plentyoffish had some invalid clicks they would ban him? If you show a steady history of bringing in even one thousand a month i think you are given the benefit of the doubt unless you really do something bad. Or if someone that doesn't like you gets 20 buddies together to click bomb you. That is another serious problem that gets many webmasters with enemies banned....

filipina, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That could be your problem, Adbrite / Adengage and other PPC platforms. That is one bad thing when using adsense or other ad networks on your site like this and then using adbrite, adengage or other ppc search engines. That is another reason why free advertising is better than paid advertising like this. Unless you know that the advertising network has good traffic then you shouldn't really be with them.

With free traffic your site will get traffic because people want to go to your site.

With Adbrite / Adengage and them cheap PPC search engines there are likely a chance that some people could be trying to make their site look as if they are giving you more traffic than what they really are by using robot's automated scripts, etc. If this happens then it will look to good that you are getting alot of falsh impressions on their ads, which would be falsh clicks to your site.

Especially with the cheap ppc search engines. If you are ranked high on them then you are more likely to get falsh clicks which results in bad impressions on google ads.

That is one reason why I have stopped using them small cheap ppc search engines that charge $0.01 per click and have affiliates that do fraud and I have also found that some of the traffic from Adbrite and Adengage is not up to scratch from some of the sites you buy advertising from, especially the ones that charge like $0.01 and lower per visitor.

So it may have been the fact that these sites have been sending falsh traffic to your site making it look to google like you have been sending falsh impressions. At the end of the day, google doesn't know if it was you or not, but if it can be done this way then anybody can get their competitors account suspended by just sending falsh impressions to their competitors site, so I don't know really if my answer is 100% correct or not.

john269, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  3. infonote

infonote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the past similar lawsuits all failed. The only thing I can tell you is good luck.

infonote, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  4. Yfcadmin

Yfcadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I case with complete proofs of your truth is the only way you can save your account...

I remember my friend made over $6000 back in 2005 and Google banned his account ... ( Yea he did spammed alot) ... but then google sent him a $200 cheque... I wish you get something as a compensatation atleast 20k ;)

Yfcadmin, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  5. ottodo

ottodo Guest

Best Answers:
    well that's really not good news, but I think nowadays we need to rethink about G IMO

ottodo, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  6. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if someone will find in invalid clicks case do adsense send hime/her an e-mail that his account is suspended?

how adbrite can send us free traffic

how adbrite can send us free traffic and why it is against the adsense TOS

Jalpari, Apr 24, 2007 IP
  7. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    AdBrite does not send free traffic; you have to pay on PPC or CPM basis. And the quality of traffic that you get is a function of the site that you advertise on. Select carefully or you might end up getting bad traffic from pay-to-click sites and then Google will not be happy.

trafficnotice, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  8. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    Adbrite is not a good place to advertise on?

rmartish, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  9. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A small advice - try to get all your quotes removed from this thread. You don't wouldn't want them here if you've got a lawyer.

Computer(Jew), Apr 25, 2007 IP
  10. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    That is true your writing could be used against you in a court of law.

rmartish, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  11. trafficnotice

trafficnotice Peon

Best Answers:
    Adbrite is a good place to advertise if you select the sites that your ad will show on carefully. Considering that AdBrite is a small network of sites, I find it to be of good quality overall.

trafficnotice, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  12. julandy

julandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to read about your sad times, hope you get it sorted.

julandy, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  13. The Stealthy One

The Stealthy One Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    They are doing this to a lot of people lately - good luck with your case.

The Stealthy One, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  14. julandy

julandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried contacting AdEngage and Adbrite to see if they can shed any light?

julandy, Apr 26, 2007 IP
  15. Computer(Jew)

Computer(Jew) Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't he will be replying on the subject much, in order to not say anything he shouldn't . 25k$ is good money , specially considering the amount spent of promotion.

Computer(Jew), Apr 26, 2007 IP
  16. rmartish

rmartish Peon

Best Answers:
    20,000 is a lot of money to promote a site. I thought I was over spending with 100.00.

rmartish, Apr 27, 2007 IP