1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Odysseus_PMFE, Nov 2, 2014.

1. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That's always possible to create another account. However, many people get banned again and again, the problem is not getting a new account but how to get money from adsense. If the people get banned and they are not noticed why they get banned, they probably will repeat the same mistake, get banned again and again.

lifeplayer, Nov 11, 2014 IP
    GuruCreation and matt_62 like this.
  2. Laurent Vimont

Laurent Vimont Peon

Best Answers:
    Just make another account and this time follow the rules and guidelines.

Laurent Vimont, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Do you not see the stupid irony in your post? If he makes another account he's already breaking the rules..fool.

malky66, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  4. Laurent Vimont

Laurent Vimont Peon

Best Answers:
    I understand where you are coming from and i agree. However, if does make another account and gets accepted , just stick the rules and avoid making the same mistake.

Laurent Vimont, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just stop posting, all your doing is contradicting yourself and making yourself look like a twat.

malky66, Nov 11, 2014 IP
    Agent000 and matt_62 like this.
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    see thats impossible, as the second account is automatically in breach of the rules. Dude, I have seen this before, with others that got caught. They didnt breach the rules at all, but still lost their second account. They wasted valuable time, that could have been invested in finding another partner or generating income they would actually see.

Its just not worth it.

matt_62, Nov 11, 2014 IP
    Agent000 and malky66 like this.
  7. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...except that making another account is fraud. Foolish advice that could have legal consequences.

Agent000, Nov 11, 2014 IP
  8. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's pointless opening accounts again and again in the same name (or from the same household, if you live in certain countries). They will all get banned. As soon as you got your first account banned, you lost the ability to participate in the adsense program. Though your new accounts may get approved initially, they will eventually get banned when Google figures out it is linked to an account that was banned before.
    There are a couple of ways you can get back into the adsense program.
    1) Incorporate a LLC/Corporation and apply for an adsense account in the name of the newly incorporated entity.
    2) Ask your parents/friends to create an adsense account in their name and use theirs.
    To be extra cautious, ensure there is no link between your new account and any of your banned accounts. This will involve using a different website, getting a new IP address, Mac ID, router, clearing your cookies, not using any of your old Google accounts from the computer you access your adsense account etc.
    As you can see, all this takes a lot of effort and is pointless unless you have a quality website with enough traffic to generate a significant monthly income.

peepin2me, Nov 12, 2014 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.