1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from Adsense - Can I create a new account?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by MaverickMoney, Nov 3, 2009.

1. xenon2010

xenon2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, you need to do the following:
    1- use new PC or lets say re-format your pc and install fresh windows. (google has spywares installed on your pc so becarfull)
    2- use New IP, try to change your IP, if you have dynamic IP then its the best option to change your IP.
    3- use new domain with fresh contents becarfull with the contents so it wont violate google's TOS.
    4- Create new Gmail, or yahoo etc.. account and register in adsense program..
    5- Use different address with different name. so for example your name is john doe. you need to use your brother's, sister's or any name of your family members i.e sara doe...although all payments will be issued to that name so you need to take your bro, sis etc with you to get your money..

6- read the TOS carefully and trust me google wont ban you again..
    7- write privacy policy on your site if it has any copyrighted contents..

thats all what you can do to be sure that google wont ban you again..

xenon2010, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  2. MaverickMoney

MaverickMoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adbrite blows, the CPM is sooo low. I haven't tried Bidvertiser publisher account, I'll have to look into it.

Any other suggestions are welcomed.

MaverickMoney, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    haahahaahaahahhah!
    NOT A CHANCE IN HELL. YOU ARE GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH A MULTI-BILLION $ CORP. At the end of the day you will have to disclose your bank account details,change name=fine, change address=fine,errr...bank account details Baam! - not so easy. Google employs hundreds of people in adsense Anti- (Click) fraud in the UK alone. Once again I am simply stunned at those who think they can get around google! I will point out (once again) that the TOC's you sign up to are legally binding worldwide. If you try and circumvent them you are looking at major Jail time if you are caught in the USA for fraud you are looking at a 10 - 25 year stretch. Are you insane to risk your liberty for a few adsense $. Mind you if they banned you once then maybe you should do 10-25 inside!!!! Those who suggest ways around an adsense ban, trust me google has thought of the way you are thinking of a way around it before you are born. For one thing do you not think Google keeps a close eye on this forum. Might I suggest those looking for a quick buck find somewhere else to post their crap.
    FURIOUS!!!
    YOU ONLY GET BANNED THE ONCE. READ THE TOC's AND STICK TO THEM

adsenseplr, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  4. silkycolour

silkycolour Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make another adsense account using different email..Sign up new adsense account with different computer or you can change your ip.

silkycolour, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Silkycolour,
    Did you actually read any of the above posts? Or Googles TOC's when you signed up? By doing what you say you are breaking the contract you first signed up to with Google and any which way you look at it that is legally fraud, if they catch up with you then what can I say "Don't drop the soap in the shower!"
    If you are banned from adsense and then re-apply using your aunt mary god knows what's name in the north poles address then you are still committing fraud, for the love of god if they go to town on you you are looking at 10-25 yr stretch, Christ you must really need the money! Bank robbery carries a lesser sentence. At some point I have no doubt Google will do this just to press the point home. If it was my business to protect my advertisers I would make an example of someone to scare off the rest - If this has not happened already then it's coming to someone soon.
    Sorry to sound hacked off but if you think that there is a way around an account ban that google hasn't already thought of then think again. They are rumoured to employ around 300 people in the UK on fraud alone. 300 vs 1 = would you take the odds?
    Dickie

adsenseplr, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  6. frankMeyer

frankMeyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Like a previous poster stated you can open an account under a business name, that will be your best and easiest option.

frankMeyer, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  7. Liza New

Liza New Peon

Best Answers:
    obviously you can but not by your own name and old id

Liza New, Nov 6, 2009 IP
  8. xenon2010

xenon2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    that doesn't make any sense..
    obviously you are saying that he and all of his family members/relates are banned from using adsense?
    as long as he is signed-up with different name and different address, he is like a new person so it means they cannot ban someone for committing nothing..

xenon2010, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  9. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm using adbrite, earnings are about 4 times lower then adsens earnings, but i'm not banned, their support actually listens before it bans you. I had problems with one domain, they just stopped serving ads to that domain and contacted me to fix the issues with it. Really humane thing from them, you won't invest in a site and then just get banned like i did with adsens...

zuly, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  10. anjelina27

anjelina27 Member

Best Answers:
    Use a different domain and Email address.

anjelina27, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  11. juniorul

juniorul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but with bidvertiser you can a make a lot from self clicking :D

juniorul, Nov 7, 2009 IP
  12. shanmit45

shanmit45 Peon

Best Answers:
    i also face this problem i use different email account for new account. but had to forget previous earning. lol

shanmit45, Nov 8, 2009 IP
  13. pyramit

pyramit Peon

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser suck. i use it.

pyramit, Nov 11, 2009 IP
  14. GSGROM88

GSGROM88 Peon

Best Answers:
    any ways to un-ban g adsense ?

GSGROM88, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  15. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good thing would be.
    Change Address, Change Payee Name, Apply with a new blog, new Google Account. That will work.

learn2earn, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  16. sharingbuzz

sharingbuzz Member

Best Answers:
    +1 lean2earn

sharingbuzz, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  17. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Save way is to register new account on name of some other family member. You definately need a new email account to register. Old email id is already associated with a disabled account.

c4cyber, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  18. *pushkar*

*pushkar* Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes.. new site with 6 months old and different address can give you new adsense account

*pushkar*, Sep 4, 2010 IP