1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned for NO REASON (read inside)

Discussion in 'Google' started by optimizare, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you put a sock in it already. LOL, the thief is in Romania the people he stole from are in Utah - You're trying to create collusion here so my advice to you is --- > STFU already....

Get a life. It was a figure of speech. Back to the peanut gallery for you. :confused: and btw, that's a figure of speech as well. Oh, and while we're talking about liars, scammers and cheats, look at the blog (http://seovb.com/) in your profile and your fake feedburner stats...

[​IMG]

You're another cheat.. I will still never understand why P.A.B's like you bother because all you get is this...

[​IMG]

Any more takers ??? :) :) :) :) :)

Bryce, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  2. MRniceGuy007

MRniceGuy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    What's funny is He has all the gots to say that his site is all worthy in making it above the fold in page 1. I wouldn't vouch for your tattoo page even if you pay me 10,000 bucks for a testimonial. Sorry

MRniceGuy007, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  3. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    I was falling for his story and thinking to myself "geez, i've been through this". I'd end up angerincited against google if he hadn't been 0wn3d.

I'm not really rooting for the underdog, I just thought Bryce was gonna tattoo his @ss black and white right here....

I lived in TX but never saw the Astros play Jazz.

jmafonseca, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  4. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    If optimizare takes this criticism constructively he just got a few G's worth of free advice IMO...a conversion audit let's say ;).

I also agree with the comments made on keyword stuffing. There's a cool little tool I use to map out a keyword market you may find useful. Tattoo Keyword Map Here.

It seems you're a smart guy, I too wish you the best of luck!

Anytime you need the straight scoop DP delivers :D.

Cheers Mate,

H

Homer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  5. riftshighway

riftshighway Active Member

Best Answers:
    ...this pwnage is LEGENDARY.

It's like a kitten in a blender. Horrible, yet you can't look away...

riftshighway, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    Bryce likes this.
  6. riftshighway

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, you should make it out here sometime. Carlos Boozer has been on fire this season (and every other) and we actually did alright in the finals. Great lineup with Williams, Kirlenko, Boozer, Okur, etc etc. I really love those guys.

7. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Get some popcorn and a soda, the show's come to town !!

btw, my ex-drummer lives in SLC area, he's taking care of his mom who has terminal cancer right now :-( Been out a few times but it bites having to hop across the border to get a six pack (why I said a soda above).

// ---off topic---
    and yeah, Boozer is da bomb but I'm a dyed in the wool Cavs & Heat fan. Was at the first Heat game ever and my buddy designed their logo. Born in Cleveland so the Cavs are my #2 - their mistake dropping Boozer. (but nobody can compete with Garnett+Pierce+Posey, not even the one man team = LeBron)
    //---end off topic---

Bryce, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  8. riftshighway

Best Answers:
    I can understand that. Utah's about as dry as an amish colony. I've found a few watering holes in downtown SLC--tell your friend about the Bayou.

Miami has some hardcore fans--their tailgate parties are epic.

9. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    You owned a tattoo shop, why did it close? You got too rich? Then you see this poor devil leeching content and you decide to take it off on him like you're a Supreme Court.

What about being Google's hero? They don't need you.... Google is ok without Bryce.

And then I politely tell you to cool it, you go out, have a couple of beers to find some courage and come back here telling me to STFU.

You know, I dig you. Once the beers fade, or whatever you got in you is dilluted, you'll be just another keyboard macho again.

10. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    **Popcorn in hand**

Getting good, but off topic :D.

Homer, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  11. jmafonseca

jmafonseca Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree. STFU was too much though to go without response.

And I gotta go now. Gdnight.

Homer likes this.
  12. riftshighway

Best Answers:
    I feel like I'm at a concert.

One more flame! One more flame!

13. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    Excuse me??? Do you read before you post??? I explicitly stated that I'm currently am the co-owner of a tattoo shop in Daytona Beach (amongst other brick+mortar businesses and real estate that I've invested $$$ in). We are the only facility on the east coast that offers "private" rooms with climate control and music controls for each room. Totally state of the art. We specialize in celebrities, musicians and sports stars and our artists work "by appointment only", no walk-ins, etc... And yes, my artists have to keep a watch on internet thieves who try to steal their flash art and sell it.

Supreme court ?? ROTFLLMAFAO ... You are obviously a very disgruntled person to take up this inane argument with me and try to twist my words around on this thread especially considering the fact the OP (and a few other wankers) have been totally PWNED lock, stock and two smoking barrels.

Keep talking because with each post you continue to dilute your arguments (as if you had a leg to stand on in the first place).

:cool:

Bryce, Jul 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.