1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Banned Android App Affiliate Marketer Sells Secrets - Made $17,000+ This Year

Discussion in 'Services' started by chemlabrat, Nov 8, 2011.

I'm not a salesman, and I don't bother trying to make pitches. I will provide you with hard facts, data, and exactly what you're going to get. I sold Android apps where I promoted affiliate products using a method I came up with myself. You don't need to understand any kind of coding, and I can walk you through the process of doing exactly what I did. In January I began creating apps that I sold on Android market. In June I began creating free apps that promoted affiliate products or services. Here are the stats of what I made with screenshot proof:

Google Checkout (App Sales):
    For the year

Convert2Media (Affiliate Company):
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November (as of the 5th)

Peerfly:
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    November (as of the 5th)

EWA:
    October
    November (as of the 5th)

Total earnings is over $17,000, and most of those affiliate earnings are for the past 6 months or less.

Google removed my Android Publishing account from the market, and all of my apps along with it. A small sector of my portfolio of apps contained quiz apps for television shows and celebrities. I "borrowed" aka stole images on Google images to use within the app to go with my content, and I was rightfully punished for it with the ban of my account after a couple of people complained. Lady Gaga had quite a few apps removed for using her trademarked name/copyrighted images and apparently the South Park crew took offense as well.

Regardless, this means that I no longer have to be worried about competition, and I'm able to sell the method that made me so much income. Of course, you'll want to stay away from copyrighted images like I SHOULD have done, and you'll be able to rock Android market with affiliate income. I had a lot of apps making good cash with no copyrighted material whatsoever, all original content, and even a few with written permission from the advertiser to use their affiliate program on Android market. There's a lot of ways to go about this.

The person who purchases this service will receive all of the following:

1. A 10 page guide that is straight to the point and walks you step-by-step through how to create the apps that will make you the most amount of money on Android market. No bull, no filler pages, no pictures, no gimmicks, no vague talk about how this or that "could be" or "should be" a way to profit. Just exactly what I did and how I did it, and how you can do it too.

2. You will be given the source files for at least one app I created in each category of marketing, for a total of 6 apps. What does this mean? I chose 6 of my better performing apps I had created, downloaded the source files, and will send them to you so that you can open them (I show you how to do this) and see exactly how I made everything work. I also walk you through what I did to create them. Using these, you can simply save a copy of them and change the data to match whatever niche you want to promote and you're ready to go. This alone is worth much more than I'm charging here, as I was offered $750 for ONE of these apps while it was on Android market and earning a stable income.

One of the apps you will get is highly valuable, as I spent literally days coding it. I go into full details in the guide, but to give you a general idea, I created a Justin Timberlake app that asks the user 6 questions about JT. If they answer any incorrectly, they are sent back to retake the ones they missed. Once they answer all 6 questions correctly, it takes them to a screen that gives them a "congratulations, you can now enter to win a prize" button, which they click and causes the web browser to open and go to my landing page for any offer I'm choosing to promote, such as a "Free $100 Wal-Mart Gift Card" email submit offer, or a mobile quiz offer, or a "Free Dinner for 2" offer, etc. I am giving you my Justin Timberlake and Kim Karshian quiz apps to use as a template to create as many quiz apps about any niche topic, celebrity, television show, etc. you want and promote an affiliate offer at the end of it. This one app alone is worth more than I'm asking, and I'm giving you 4 more that are just as valuable and are completely different apps. Basically all 250+ apps I had will be exactly like one of the 6 apps you are given.

3. My support. If you stumble, struggle, or just have a question, let me know. I've been doing this for a year now, and I came up with these methods, so I will have the answers.

Now for the bottom line. When pricing this I tried to base it not on the year I've spent developing it or the countless hours I spent coding the apps I'm giving away, but on what it would be worth to you. This is going to make you money. I guarantee it. You're going to get more than expect. I guarantee that as well. I believe after you read it you will be very satisfied that you only paid $89 for it. I guarantee that too. How? If you buy this, look it over, and decide it was a waste of your money, I'll give you a 100% refund within 24 hours after you receive it. I understand that opens me up to be taken advantage of by scammers who will purchase it, ask for their money back, and then use it to make a lot of money. But, I'm going to go out on a limb and do it anyway, in hopes that even the scammers will get this and see they got a bargain, and will use my techniques to that make the cost of it back 100 times over rather than taking advantage of the person that created it.

So that's it. You're $89 away from getting started. If you are ready, send me a PM or post here. I accept Paypal.

Instead of giving out review copies, I'm giving you your money back if you don't like it. But, for the first three people who buy it and post a review in this thread, I will refund $20 of the purchase price as payment for taking the time to review it. That's the first three people to post the review here, not the first three who happen to buy it.

I look forward to helping you get started in your app business. Good luck!

chemlabrat, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  2. chemlabrat

chemlabrat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Ok... No purchases all day today. I must need to make a change. So let's go crazy with it. Instead of $89.... how about we drop the third part about how I provide you with unlimited support, and sell the whole thing to you for $5? That's not a typo. $5

chemlabrat, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  3. bbbb0000

bbbb0000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Call me I make good deal.

Mark
    713-443-7688

bbbb0000, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  4. harvez

harvez Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your now coming across as very desperate, and underselling a product you claim makes $17k within 12mths.
    you need to market this better and get the true value or this just comes across as with most services on DP as rubbish.

harvez, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  5. chemlabrat

chemlabrat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Thanks for the advice, it's just as positive as the majority of the comments you've made on other threads. This method did make me more than $17,000 and I was originally going to market it for $89. Then, after 1 day I saw the thread only got about 60 views. Even if I had a half decent conversion rate I was never going to make any money that way. So I moved the gig to fiverr where I'd get a ton more views and sell the product for $5 a pop, get decent conversions, and make more in the long run. Then, I dropped the price on here to match it so I wasn't ripping people off here for something I'm selling elsewhere for less money.

chemlabrat, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  6. obiswill

obiswill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has the marketing of marking down the price to $5 worked? I know a lot of people looking for Android coders. If your coding skills are as advertised, you would make more money coding apps then selling $5 ebooks. PM if you're interested.

obiswill, Nov 13, 2011 IP