1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned and open new account !

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by abdoyotik, Jul 20, 2016.

hello
    Paypal banned my account after long years of working together
    I want to open new account and connect it to a new site on my wife's name
    If i use my old PC and connected it with a public WiFi not at my Home , would paypal know that this is me same person they banned !!? Because of my pc ? Or should i use diffrent pc
    I make 5 figers out of paypal and it's worth the trubol
    Please help me !

abdoyotik, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  2. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    First, why did they ban / limit your account? It could just be a matter of providing them with some docs and/or phoning them up to get your account unlocked.

If not, I'd check out 2CheckOut -- they give you the option to process payments via PayPal on your behalf. At least they did when I used them but that was a while back.

HostDash, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  3. PerformanceCard

PerformanceCard Peon

Best Answers:
    If it's in your wife's name and a totally new website, then you would be fine as I don't think they would cross reference IP's addresses. However, depending on the reason you got banned, your wife's account might get banned eventually as well. I suggest figuring out why you were banned and changing your product/service/terms so you don't get another account banned.

PerformanceCard, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  4. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why not just buy a ready made PayPal account? use a VPN to connect to PayPal and good is. You can get a VPS Windows box for less than 10$/month :)

fionix, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  5. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^^ Not a good idea to buy a PayPal account. Better to use your own.

Digital_shubhi, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  6. roboscripts

roboscripts Peon

Best Answers:
    I has nothing to do with computers they are tracking IP address, you will need to use a proxy or a new WIFI service like you suggested. If you use the same PC use a browser extension like FoxyProxy to log into your account behind a proxy. Also use an extension like Click&Clean to delete your cookies and don't forget the LSO cookies (Flash cookies).

But if you link the same credit card or same bank account, or if you had a business account and were selling goods on a website. If you use any of those again you will get caught.

And I agree that you'd better find out why you got banned, coz if it's linked to what you have on your site, your wife will get banned too...

roboscripts, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  7. filescloud

filescloud Peon

Best Answers:
    So far my account was banned due to some reason.after it i've made a new account myself with a german IP Address & verified the account with a vcc & a vba...

filescloud, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  8. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends,same pc but different network could work,as far as they know you could sell your pc or give it to someone,I think it will work,keep us updated.

Froggys, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  9. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not to put anyone on blast, but I'll just tell you in a general way, so far in this thread I've read a lot of TERRIBLE advice that I hope you're not following yet ...before you even bother with a browser extension proxy, or worse yet shell out any money for one, let me first point out that PayPal can tell if you're accessing their site through a proxy (because that's what a scammer would do) and for that reason, in their terms, it clearly states that accessing your account through a proxy or in any way attempting to spoof or conceal your location, device, identity, or user interface will immediately get you banned.... that is the fastest way to end up being the next person to angrily post that PayPal are theives and they're holding your money hostage and freezing your account for "no reason"...

The smart thing to do, before even making a gesture in the direction of opening a new paypal account, especially if it has been a long while and it's clearly obvious you're not actively attempting to get around their ban and you've been a good sport (assuming that's true) would be to contact them directly and make a sincere effort to find out why exactly your account was terminated (if you don't know) and if it's not something totally horrible, make a humble (but not weak and whiney) and sincere appeal to them that you would like to do business with them again and you want to make sure that you are in fact following their guidelines properly this time to ensure that it would be a longlasting and mutually favorable experience this time around.....and it wouldn't hurt to make minor mention in the intro that you have NOT attempted to reopen an account before contacng them.....

If you go about it that way, approaching them in a respectful and genuine manner (without being a pushover mind you) you are MUCH more likely to be escalated through the proper channels to get UN banned.... if you are that rare breath of fresh air that's NOT trying to pull the wool over the initial gatekeeper's eyes, the vast majority of them would be much more likely to want to help you rather than basically telling you you're SOL and kick rocks....

Also - DO NOT - unless you are literally at the point of being UN banned and reactivated and/or you miraculously get an assisted onboarding out of it (totally kidding) DO NOT specifically mention the name of your new site.....or bring up the idea of IP addresses or even mention that word...if anything act like you know nothing about IP tracking/whether or not wifi access location makes a differenct etc... If asked (assuming it's not a violation of TOS) yes you can say what TYPE of product/service you want to start selling in order to make sure you are doing it to the letter of the "PayPal Law" - but keep that as your ace in the hole (in case you really do have to have your wife be the business owner......) PS you can (if you are in the US) do that legally anyway, form an LLC with her as 70% ownership and you 30%, in which case you would not technically have to be part of the merchant account application as she would e the majority owner.....

and btw unless you did something really aweful and illegal and on a large scale....they probably do NOT have your IP address/Device info flagged lol if it's been a few years lol...

ShortGuyzRule, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  10. Kishan Kumawat

Kishan Kumawat Member

Best Answers:
    Create Your wife Paypal account there is no issue abt It . and good luck

Kishan Kumawat, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  11. JustinBowker

JustinBowker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it would be useful to say why your account got banned as the advice will be different depending on why you got banned.

JustinBowker, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  12. kelly21

kelly21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create your wife's paypal account.

kelly21, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  13. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd opt for both, getting your own account opened back up, unless you did something really stupid, and opening a new account, and not doing the stupid thing that may have gotten your first account closed.

This way you are covered and can continue on, without doing anything to get her account closed and, with luck, getting your account opened.

The proxy thing means crapola, since you can buy proxies via paypal. I have used a UK proxy to access my US paypal and have never had an issue.

wordplucker, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  14. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IP doesn't matter, you could actually be in a place where many people can connect to paypal, same informations won't even be a problem, same bank account and same credit card will be a problem.
    I lost my first paypal account back years ago and open a new one within a week, same name, same address, etc etc, not the same email though. today this account is business verified.

IG2010, Oct 9, 2016 IP