1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bangladesh Or New Zealand

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tareqjhe1, Oct 24, 2013.

Bangladesh or new zealand which team is won the second test?

tareqjhe1, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I presume you're talking Cricket, looks like your team won which is hardly surprising when cricket in Bangladesh is a major sport and in NZ it's a minor sport. Your population is huge, ours isn't.

New Zealanders would rather do Yoga and Aerobics than cricket. Tragic. How are we supposed to get a world class team together if nobody plays it?
    upload_2013-10-30_13-54-22.png
    Somehow it still gets massive media coverage but when you watch on TV there are few spectators. Still gets a good bit of space in the papers though: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/cricket/news/headlines.cfm?c_id=29

I couldn't get similar figures for Bangladesh.

sarahk, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  3. Scritty

Scritty Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard Martin Crowe of all people was considering a comeback last year. One of New Zealand's finest. On the other hand. Bangladesh without Shakib? (who played for Worcestershire 3 years ago and was the best overseas player we've had in years) How good would Bangladesh be if Shakib was injured?

But well played Bangladesh - watched the highlights on Xsports and it looked like a really good game

Scritty, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  4. crazy4warez

crazy4warez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bangladesh has really improved over the years. Also, I think New Zealand are not performing up to their potential. Kane Williamson's injury is a already a big setback for them and Rutherford's form hasn't helped either. The Kiwis are best when they play attacking Cricket. Remember how well they played in CLT20 recently? How they chased down 300+ twice against Aussies? I think Brendom Mcullum should open with Rutherford with Williamson, Taylor to follow. James Neesham is a superb find. I think James McMillan should get a chance to play as well. Just love the way he bowls those late swinging deliveries. Just my two cents!

crazy4warez, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  5. valo manus

valo manus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we know the result but the point to be mentioned that we are improving day by day and hope that we will be able to defeat the top ranking countries.

valo manus, Nov 8, 2013 IP