1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BalticPay psp for high-risk business, any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by muzol, Jul 12, 2016.

Hello guys,

I have a adult business and i hardly try to find pretty good psp. I herd about BalticPay from one of my partners, but i didn't find any reviews somewhere. On their website is so much payment methods and it is very important for me to have not only CC payments. They offered me Online Bank Transfers as well, is it popular? Is it safe and comfortable for customers?
    Hope to hear any opinions.

muzol, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check if they are on the Public list of payment processors at Visa EU search on Google! If so, you may use them. Otherwise for Adult, you may look into CCBILL and Verotel they are the leaders in Adult payment processing.

fionix, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  3. muzol

muzol Peon

Best Answers:
    They are in Master Card public list of payment processors. Main traffic of my customers based in EU. That's why i want to try use them. But i still waiting for a comments... Thanx for notice of ccbill, i will send them application too.

muzol, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  4. PerformanceCard

PerformanceCard Peon

Best Answers:
    Netbilling, Orbital Pay, and Epoch are all worth looking into for Adult processing. As for your wire transfer question, it's a very safe method since it does not have a potential for Chargebacks like credit cards. That said, you probably wont see many customer using it.

PerformanceCard, Jul 19, 2016 IP