1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Balance since Nov 2011-- why now?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by QiSoftware, Oct 12, 2013.

The recent system upgrade to Adsense payments voided a part of my finalized earnings. I opened my account in March 2005 and never reached the $100 threshold for pay-out. Though close, the balance never changed after Nov. 2011.

Then the other day- I noticed about $16.00 missing. It was reported my account had the payment upgrade.

Part of the loss was due to the fact for some reason the new reports do not go back all the way to 2005 [balance forward as of 10/13 was minus the $16.00] but it does show up when I request "all time".

So it was $4.00 or so from my affiliation with Performics which was purchased by Google when I was an affiliate. When they purchased they added the $4.00 from Performics to my Adsense account-- but now it looks like they deleted it.

Why would I lose this $4.00? I think I lost a total of $16.00 but not sure. Anyone else had a similar question?

I contacted Google-- no response yet.

Q...

QiSoftware, Oct 12, 2013 IP
  2. xAlexKimx

xAlexKimx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that is really really really slow earning.

I don't think they have the Affiliate program anymore.

xAlexKimx, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  3. evo180sx

evo180sx Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's $4.....really.

evo180sx, Oct 18, 2013 IP