1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

bad luck with me. in SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by roxenwebs, Jan 9, 2013.

I am SEO Expert working on SEO Los Angeles site.
    I completed my work on on-page and
    google analytics / Bing Web master.

and started my off-page

some days before I wrote an article (Comment system Magic in SEO) for my client and submit to his site.

after 1 week/ client asked me for report; Today;

yesterday I checked that, article title was missing, I was shocked what was doing on,
    I checked some articles was there in the site blog without title, when i saw feed.

I checked articles, articles was not in english, I used Google translator Tool, and I was shocked that article was combination of spenish and french Languages

I informed to client that your site is 1.5 years old and someone messed with your site.

client said, no You are wrong you are only one webmaster, who is using this site. i told him see this articles and also see my article status, there author is admin

he said, you have admin access, I said no I'm using my own account with SEO boss name

he said i dont know.

today is reporting day and I have headache for this reason. I am very confused

Google did not cache this site properly. Because; Other foolish person had also removed Google Analytics code from site,

yesterday I reinstall Google analytics plugin and started my work,

but don't know what to do. today is reporting day and no success and if i will not provide report and problem, client will cancel this project, I hope so will not.

roxenwebs, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  2. santosh.vouch45

santosh.vouch45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you do your work with very seriously and full concentration. no body doing complain against to you. you realize the client about your misunderstanding. perhaps he can understand.

santosh.vouch45, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    Clear your misunderstanding. Tell him that being webmaster why you spoil your work. No body spoil his own work and all knows it. I suggest you to tell your client to have a chat with his hosting provider and tell him to check ip addresses when this incident happen.

stepbystep, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  4. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    First upon you talk with client regarding this matter and after that link submit in webmaster tool for cache a page and after that ping you website urls in ping websites.. and also high page rank social bookmark and blog commenting so i am sure Google crawl your website just a few days...

SASA Techno, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  5. ramkarthick2

ramkarthick2 Member

Best Answers:
    Take it easy. You can do great things in SEO, you should have patience.

ramkarthick2, Jan 10, 2013 IP