1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad day for AC, AGS, and Gworld...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Jul 18, 2007.

1. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    The false intel from the Bush Administration was done so well it was even on the "siprnet" and some people might have used that information to plan strategies regarding the invasion of Iraq. Can you imagine planning your game plan on false intel?

WebdevHowto, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    No! Its not.
    The Chart on Wiki is composed by 'Stockholm International Peace Research Institute' based on UN reports which is way more than credible source than Jim Crogan,

While wiki is edited by many people, not everyone is allowed to edit anything as material are provided and monitored by experts

(for example, try editing that chart and see if you succeed and your changes last more than few minutes before you get an IP ban and the material is restored in its original form.)

Yes, I'm denying that US provided any WMD unless you count Choppers and military equipments as WMD.

Cite any credible source (such as UN) , not some investigating news reporter to backup your claim.

The Webmaster, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I can't really, but our Prime Minister at the time Tony Blair did ;)

MattUK, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  4. Frenkie

Frenkie Banned

Best Answers:
    Your link was about providing Arms, it specifically says in the wikipedia article it is talking about arms and not WMD. (Such as chemical weapons, missiles etc)

Frenkie, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  5. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish Tony Blair and Bush could meet in a schoolyard, that would be fun for sh#ts and giggles.

Tony Blair would say "you made me do what?" and then it would be all fun and games from their.

6. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I believe SRAAM/SSM/SAM are classified as missiles and can carry a WMD warhead.

However, I open to accept your claims and will gladly correct myself, if you can back up your claims by providing a credible source (Such as a UN report).

7. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to back up anyone's statement but if the CIA decides to provide weapons of any type, no one will know about it. If you don't think the CIA has provided weapons to countries that US citizens are not aware of then... you might not really know all of what the CIA does. Again, I am not supporting anyones claims here.

8. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Yes they can, but it doesnt equally mean that they did.

It would still be an assumption, that you cant cite as credible.

Of course I am capable of committing murder, but that doesn't equally mean I did kill someone actually, right?

9. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    MattUK, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  10. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    The last statement was a bit over the top, but I agree with the first two statements. Yes it would be an assumption, and not one that I am suggesting other than the possiblity of it.

11. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Sometime, after a long political discussion my head goes over the top ;)

12. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine too ;)

13. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is not only with tactics and methods of war. Part of the problem is with the objectives of this war. The objectives of this war are not about national interest of USA as a country but the objectives of few selected groups. The US army is not being used as national army but a mercenary force engaged in policing activity and securing resources.

gworld, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  14. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    This thread should get real fun real fast ;) I have to say I agree with you.

15. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very succinctly put buddy. :)

I'm sure that GTech will disagree with you though, surely it is about stopping Al-Qaeda from taking over Iraq. :D

AGS, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Apparently Captain Kill a Jew didn't read the rather lengthy and entailed comparison I pointed out.

I appreciate that you only have half a brain. Equally, I'm excited to learn that you didn't read a word I posted.

I don't argue the popularity of war. I appreciate who you support in the war, but it doesn't change my view.

What you failed to do, was to counter the evidence that exists. You "wish" they were not found, but in fact, they were. We both know why you wish that too, don't we?

He's done that with just about everything. Many have pointed it out in political observations.

Incorrect, Captain Kill a Jew. In those contexts of "finding huge weapons stockpiles," no one contends this.

You've demonstrated this quite often. It's just unfortunate it's not the soldiers from your country and the US that you respect.

GTech, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  17. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You still cling onto the massive WMD lie GTech, I think you might have the honour of being the only person in the entire world that still thinks that they existed. :rolleyes:

Even your lover Bush admitted that there were not, he even joked about it whilst thousands of turkeys are being killed over there.

Are you going against your lover?

AGS, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    I don't support saddam like you do. It's not that I "hang on" to it, *some* were found. It's documented. To suggest otherwise is dishonest. Honesty and integrity are not things I expect of you, so it's not a disappointment.

GTech, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    Feel like exploring cognitive dissonance?

GTech, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  20. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Queen of cheer leaders finally jumped off the deep end. The ex-corporal with Napoleonic delusion who thinks that he is the next U.S. Fuhrer finally came out and said that he knows more about Iraq and WMD than Bush and U.S. government. Please, please keep up your comedy act, you are killing me with laughter. Still laughing at you. :D:D:D

gworld, Jul 19, 2007 IP