1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bad day for AC, AGS, and Gworld...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by d16man, Jul 18, 2007.

1. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I know buddy, I'd been a National Cadet Corps for 5 years. While its not exactly army but still serves civilians and country on many levels. Its much more Army like.

The Webmaster, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can take it any way you like but it look always right that you are not capable of handling complex issues. ;)

gworld, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  3. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With the greatest of respect to you The Webmaster that sounds a bit gay. :(

AGS, Jul 18, 2007 IP
    maldives likes this.
  4. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    guerilla, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  5. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    I cant fix your brain, sorry. :cool: Go see a sex adviser

6. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Though the parallels you speak of are not so obvious, in terms of body counts, you are somewhat correct.

There are parallels and comparisons to be drawn between the two wars, as I covered in this post in one of gworld's anti-US tirades a while back:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=750868
    I believe there is no doubt of whom here on this particular form are doing their best to follow this guide and they know who they are.

But the real parallels begin here:

So, there are parallels. The democrats are once again, doing what they did in Vietnam and the media is more than complicitly aiding the enemy.

There's even more parallels. Bare with me...

And even more...

and finally....

For those that really care about America (not the ones that bash it day in and day out without ever saying a bad word about the works of those they really do support), it's really a good read. It very much covers those "parallels" that some are claiming exist. In fact, it shows that many (here) are doing the same thing today, that liberals and democrats did back in Vietnam.

So in summary, yes, there are parallels with Vietnam here. The very same things that happened then, are happening today. Courtesy of angry left wing liberals, wolves in sheep's clothing, and as always, the media. The same media that some blindly accuse of being "controlled" and "brainwashing" people.

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  7. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    Please don't compare being in the "National Cadet Corps" with serving in the Army, it is a disgrace to the soldiers out there risking their lives.

WebdevHowto, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  8. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    How is it disgraced actually? :rolleyes: and what do you know about National Cadet Corps?

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    I disagree. Service to one's country (in his case, India), whether through the National Guard, military or any other organization that seeks to help others is always honorable. More people should do it.

Was it not a democrat that once said "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?" My oh my, how the times have changed since then.

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In conclusion the war is lost because the liberals disagreed with Bush and the media reported what was happening and the bunch of idiots with greed as their only motivation and with no knowledge of military affairs that send the soldiers to a war without any preparation, based on untruthful intelligence and despite advice from professionals in military and intelligence community are blameless. :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  11. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    That's like someone in the US saying I was in JROTC, that is like serving in the Army. :rolleyes:

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Given your history, I would not be surprised at all if you actually believe that it was just a disagreement. Especially in light of everything I covered. But then, you too have long since confirmed who you want to win over there. You just never confirmed why you want al qaida to win. I won't ask again though, because the last few times I've asked why you want al qaida to win in Iraq, you simply refused to answer. I should have no expectation that are man enough today to step forward and answer.

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  13. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't argue with that one bit, but those that serve in the military are willing to make the ulimate sacrifice for their country. Lot's not start comparing the boy scouts to the Army ;)

14. GTech

Best Answers:
    Let's not start comparing the National Cadet Corps to the Boy Scouts either. Fair enough?

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  15. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    I think now you a starting to get my point, so fair enough ;)

maldives likes this.
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't make any military decision and therefore I have no part in today's disaster in Iraq. The sole responsibility of failure is on the shoulder of those morons that had the greed as their only motivation and without any knowledge of military matters decided to play soldiers and send the real soldiers to a war without any preparation, based on lies and with complete disregard for advice from professionals in military and intelligence field.

Too bad that USA doesn't have the Japanese culture. In Japan, the leaders had to take responsibility for the failure.

gworld, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    No, your point was obscured. I say again...service one's country in any capacity is honorable and doesn't deserve denigration. If you now understand that, then you get my point.

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    I really don't care what you believe you made or didn't. Liberals love to believe things are about them. It's not about you. I know who and what you support. I know you want al qaida to win in Iraq, I just don't know why. As I suggested, I doubt you will give that answer.

GTech, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The sole responsibility of failure is on the shoulder of those morons that had the greed as their only motivation and without any knowledge of military matters decided to play soldiers and send the real soldiers to a war without any preparation, based on lies and with complete disregard for advice from professionals in military and intelligence field. ;)

Too bad that USA doesn't have the Japanese culture. In Japan, the leaders had to take responsibility for the failure.

gworld, Jul 18, 2007 IP
  20. WebdevHowto

WebdevHowto Peon

Best Answers:
    I never argued that point.