1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks Genie

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by andydxgame, Feb 14, 2013.

I've been using Backlinks Genie for about a week now and can't really see any significant change in my keyword rankings (although I didn't expect to after 1 week). I've read some pretty good reviews and some positive results from other user on other forums, review sites etc. Has anybody here get any experience of using Backlinks Genie? Good, Bad I don't mind. The links look pretty low quality so I fail to see how these can impact rankings in a positive way, although as I previously said i have read a ton of good reviews!
    Cheers

andydxgame, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I used a tool similar to backlink genie. The links are indeed low quality, you must find a balance between low and high quality links. so be careful in how much you use backlink genie

Giamatti, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. MistaOptimiza

MistaOptimiza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From what I can see, this is an automation software for building backlinks. It's best to stay away from those.

Also, building backlinks is a slow and time consuming process (or pricy if you let someone else do it), you will not see an immediate effect in your rankings.

MistaOptimiza, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  4. sudheerenkon

sudheerenkon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think better to follow ethical way of link building.

sudheerenkon, Feb 18, 2013 IP