1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Backlinks Boom | Natural backlinks to increase SERP All in One Package

Discussion in 'Services' started by qantar, Nov 8, 2011.

Backlinks Boom

I’m introducing my new backlinks building service called Backlinks Boom that involves building natural backlinks to your website. Natural backlinks has been a very good friend to the search engines and will help in the SERP of your website. They will somehow, increase the SERP. And hence bring more traffic to your website and help you to make more money.

What is Backlinks Boom?
    Backlinks Boom is a freshly new created service to build backlinks to you. The backlinks are built using several methods like through blog posting, directory submission, article writing and submission, wiki posting and press release submission.

Why you should use Backlinks Boom?
    In this service, we do the backlinks building using a completely legal method without any attempts to spam. You might see later that in this service, many backlinks will be built for you but they will be built slowly and manually so that the search engines will slowly trace them as natural backlinks.

What’s included in Backlinks Boom package?
    • 100 PR2+ blog posting – All of the blogs are privately owned. The blogs are not linking to each other to minimize trace to the search engines. They are also from different C class IPs, registered to several different registrars, and have different themes. You can choose to put up to 2 backlinks per article by using up to 2 keywords.
    • 1000 directory submissions – We will do the submissions slowly, 200 submissions per day. An email address will be created for you and all the details will be given to you so that you can monitor the submissions. We guarantee that at least 80% of our submissions will be approved.
    • 500 Wiki backlinks – 80% of the Wikis will be do follow while the rest are no follow.
    • 1000 article submissions – A unique article that is written specifically according to your keyword and submitted to the article directories. We guarantee that at least 80% of our submissions will be approved.
    • 150 press release submissions – A professional press release will be written for you according to your products or website. Up to 2 links will be placed in the press release body using 2 keywords. This is the most powerful way to promote your products.

Why Backlinks Boom?
    We offer high quality of manual and natural backlinks service. You can also get a special free gift from us if you buy our Backlinks Boom service; 75 edu backlinks. Backlinks from edu sites will give you more link juice and is 10 times more valuable than a normal backlink and with a purchase of Backlinks Boom, you can get them for FREE. Other than that, all the backlinks will be ping by us using pinging service to get them indexed faster.

Price: $180

What are the details needed to complete this service?
    Website URL
    2 keywords
    Website title
    Website description (350 words)
    Website category
    Company name
    Author name
    Contacts (address, phone no, fax – for the press release)
    Email address (for the report)
    Payment transaction ID

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is the turnaround time for the order?
    A: The turnaround time varies according to how many orders I’m having at the moment. But for one order, it will not be more than 14 days to be completed.

Q: Why your service took a longer time than other backlinks building service?
    A: Our service is designed to build you backlinks in a high volume manually and naturally. By doing it this way, the search engine will capture all the backlinks and a higher ranking will be given to you.

Q: How many keyword(s) I can use in Backlinks Boom?
    A: You can give us up to 2 keywords. You are free to choose you own keywords and we will build the backlinks using your keywords.

Q: Can I use my own articles/press release to be used in the service?
    A: Yes, of course you can write and use your own article/press release. But the charge is the same because Backlinks Boom gives 3 unique articles and 1 professionally written press release for free to all orders.

Q: Your service is new. Do you offer any review copies?
    A: Yes, sure. I’m providing 3 review copies to my first 3 customers with a super friendly price of $144 and another 3 review copies to the second 3 customers with a special price of $153.

For any further inquiries, do PM us. We are available 6 days a week.

qantar, Nov 8, 2011 IP
  2. qantar

qantar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You also can make ala cart order, just buying the service you want.

PM me for quotation.

qantar, Nov 13, 2011 IP