1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks After penguin and Backlink Automation

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by imworld, Nov 8, 2012.

Hello, As we have seen drop in SER of many website after penguin update, what kind of backlinks should we build now, and how far backlink automation is effect now ? Like using SEnuke and different software out there.
    Share you experience :)

imworld, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  2. christajoe

christajoe Member

Best Answers:
    Backlink automation would only make it worse instead of healing you up for better ranking. I'm not a pro in that but as far as I know, back-links automation posts your link in bulk despite of considering the quality of web site. Since Google search results are now more quality-oriented, it is desired to have links on quality websites instead of having links on lot of pages.

christajoe, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    After the Panda and Penguin updates, backlink automation is less reliable an I wouldn't suggest it at all. This doesn't mean they have no effect, it's just that relying on backlink automation for most of your link building is no longer a good idea. You have to build a variety of high quality backlnks from various sources like other blogs/sites and social media sites through different link building methods.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  4. adwordmedia

adwordmedia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As my point of view, backlink automation is not reliable today. If you are looking for good backlinks, you should do manually. Take link from High PR sites and having good content as well as having good SEOMoz rank. These links will help you to get good ranking in search engines.

adwordmedia, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  5. cristinabrown36

cristinabrown36 Peon

Best Answers:
    After penguin update you should get back link from the blogger, word press, squido, scribd and from the yahoo answer.

cristinabrown36, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  6. selvaachu

selvaachu Peon

Best Answers:
    After penguin update you should get back link from the blogger, word press, squido, scribd and from the yahoo answer.

selvaachu, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  7. Peter_jd

Peter_jd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope this tips will be more helpful for you bitly.com/NSPsPC

Peter_jd, Nov 9, 2012 IP