1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinking tool you should at least read about

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nikomaster, Oct 14, 2012.

Hey guys,

Are you still searching manually for do-follow blogs to comment on? Or maybe you have some tools or a list but their results are not good enough to cover your needs. MM, well I am not sure you might be ready to read what I am about to tell you. Either way here it goes:

I am here to share with you a long time secret I have kept.

What about a tool capable of searching and researching a list of websites in a matter of minutes, and capable of telling you whether those sites worth the time wasting with. I mean think of this, it and can tell you which blog is worthy to put comments on. I mean I say this on an SEO perspective.

How is that sound? Amazing!

But, wait!! this is not everything! Think about a tool capable searching and researching according to your rules! In other words, not just blogs but everything you want! So let's say you have the "secret" for a successful link building campaign but you have to search manually each site in search of that particular "footprint". Well this tool can do it automatically for you! So just imagine, what take you all day will be done in just a few minutes.

So this is what I offer:

MY SECRET TOOL FEATURES:
    • Multi threaded search engine scraper: Gather thousands of results from Google and all major search engines in no time.
    • Blog research tool for both CMS Wordpress and BlogEngine: Find dofollow blogs with detailed reports that will tell you whether they are Cumluv enabled, their linking status(dofollow|nofollow) for: author links, contextual comment links, cumluv links and comment form availability. It also detects which comment system uses, and whether the page has the noindex, and nofollow robot tag. In other words it saves you a lot of time.
    • Multi purpose research tool easily programable via XML language. Write your own research tools, includes examples and useful tools such as the resource page finder, and the backlink checker.
    • Multi proxy support
    • Online help and tutorials
    • Free updates and tool adons

So how is that? Amazing hu? I MUST CLARIFY THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATED SPAM TOOL.

Do you want to learn more, or give a try?
    Take a look here and give it a try.

Here is an awesome tutorial I wrote on how to retrieve successfully a decent list of dofollow blogs

Additional tutorials can be find within the software help documents and online.

nikomaster, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. Kris Reid

Kris Reid Active Member

Best Answers:
    That looks like an interesting tool but I think it is risky creating computer generated backlinks now. You don't want to upset the google gods and have your website de-indexed

Kris Reid, Dec 17, 2012 IP