1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Backlink Removal Service - Cost effective link removal service

Discussion in 'Services' started by 1waylinkbuilding, Feb 7, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

We are offering manual backlink analysis and removal service for our clients to comply with latest Google algo change and reduce any future website penalty.

We will follow these steps.

1.We will manually check each link to check link have any problematic or not on various points.

2.We will gather email id or contact details i.e. Email or phone no or contact forms to contact webmasters flagged backlinks.

3.We will email each webmaster (not more than 100 emails per day using 5 different email accounts to avoid spamming) to remove your links.

4.We will send reminder again which are still not deleted.

5.We will wait for 7 days to get response from webmaster owners.

6.Links which not yet removed we try to content webmasters using phone calls. (This step is optional as it’s cost you extra)

7.We will report you all links which removed with Disavow File in google preferred format and help you to submit in webmaster tool.

8.Once Disavow File is submitted we will ping all links which are removed and submitted in webmaster tool to get your backlinks cache faster to remove all bad backlinks from Google.

For more information and price detail, drop me an email at -

Let me know if you are interested or if you have any question feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Narendra

1waylinkbuilding, Feb 7, 2014 IP