1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

backlink change column?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by dkalweit, Mar 25, 2005.

Hi. Now that the backlink tracker tracks yahoo in addition to Google(and hopefully MSN soon!), it would be nice to have a 'change column' to see how far up or down the numbers have gone. With Google this wasn't too required, as backlinks updates happened so infrequently, but it looks like yahoo's changing every day... Just a suggestion. Thanks!

Oh, and how about a "site:" count tracker(on all SE's)? I've been doing these manually almost every day for a while...

Thanks for such a great tool!

--
    Derek

dkalweit, Mar 25, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can click on the chat to see the changes... the color of the numbers tell you if it's up or down currently.

digitalpoint, Mar 25, 2005 IP
  3. dkalweit

dkalweit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I know the numbers are there(I didn't mention this, as I thought it obvious). You can do the same for keywords(which does have a change column). I'm just saying it's nice to see it at a glance if I've gone up or down a teeny bit or up or down a HUGE bit... Thanks.

--
    Derek

dkalweit, Mar 25, 2005 IP