1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Back to business

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marinov305, Jul 25, 2018.

Hey, guys!

My name is Daniel, I am 23 years old and I am not exactly new to Digital Poing and the world of Marketing. I used to be here some years ago, but I can't restore my accounts, because of e-mail loss.

I got quite a bunch of jobs through DP, but afterwards I settled working for a few local news websites. Well, fast forward, I was left without much work since a week ago as the website I was working the most in got struck by Facebook and it relied solely on traffick from it.

I am back here to update myself on some new happenings that I may have missed and possibly find some work to fill my time with.

I am 23 years old, I am from Bulgaria. I went into univeristy, but dropped out after the third year, because it wasn't my thing. Now I have to either stand up and fix my stuff or get back to regular job and/or studying.

marinov305, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  2. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP forum.

chamara2012, Jul 31, 2018 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I like this new name and vote that we change it from the boring old Digital Point. Welcome aboard to whatever name you choose.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 31, 2018 IP