1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Back links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by micky_john, Apr 24, 2012.

Hello friends

I have a query here for back links of a website. If i check back links of website in backlinkcheckerdotcom then its is show 103 back links and when i check the same website in alexa there it is showing 293 sites in linking. Now please suggest me are they same.

Appropriate replies will be appreciable.

Thanks

micky_john, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  2. Zaharey

Zaharey Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently Google is a bit nervous about letting "everyone" recognize how many backlinks their competitors have. Having said that, since they've added "links" to the webmaster tools, maybe they'll start improving the accuracy on the link. Once the good success of Yahoo's Site Explorer, maybe they've got to. Can be Backlinkwatch is the greatest tool you may use totally free! SpyGlass or Traffic Travis may also be great tools (however the first is NOT free and also the second is limited!)

Zaharey, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. kochtgr

kochtgr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This backlinkcheckerdotcom site is a joke, I just tested my site and it shows 0 eventhough I have thousands...

kochtgr, Apr 24, 2012 IP