1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

back links in google webmaster

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by freshware, Jun 24, 2010.

Hello Friends,

I have a website , i am doing many activities of link building like article submission, directory submission, blog creation , forums posting , twitter marketing , social bookmarking , but my websites links are not showing in google webmaster , i want to know , why this type of problem happening , please give me advice , i will follow your suggestion .

freshware, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. HansonBro

HansonBro Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart from building a spammy-ish link profile from the linkbuilding activities you mention, my qualified guess is you are lacking patience my friend. There is a good reason why the cliche "SEO is a marathon not a sprint" is still used. Good luck and keep checking your GWT account. Matt

HansonBro, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  3. MokricaIrina

MokricaIrina Member

Best Answers:
    Are those links you build indexed? They won't appear among your backlinks if they don't get indexed.

My advice for you would be the following: go ahead and work with your site to make it interesting and useful for your visitors and do a good on-site optimization. Then you won't have to do a bunch of useless article submissions or spaming forums - your grateful users will link to you by themselves and you will only have to watch how your backlinks grow. Good luck.

MokricaIrina, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It takes time. Nothing happens overnight.
    If you dont see results doing those for at least two months then you can call it a failure.

webcosmo, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  5. shivam0000

shivam0000 Member

Best Answers:
    You should w8 atleast a week . if you fail then you can ask me , i will make your website appear in google with 2 days max. :)

shivam0000, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  6. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Time, time, time.... And patience on your side...

Some backlinks get recognized within a day, sometimes as soon as 7 days, but most of the time it takes anywhere from 1 month up to 3 months.

Shoot, sometimes it even takes up to a year...

Just keep building backlinks the way you are and you will start to see them show up sooner than you expect. Remember to concentrate more on quality, credible and authority links - rather than quantity.

GuruCreation, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  7. MarkAse

MarkAse Peon

Best Answers:
    Google tells you explicitly in webmaster tools that they don't show all your links, only a portion.

Secondly, it takes up to 6 months for links to be indexed.

Have you looked at Yahoo Site Explorer or any of the more complete pay for programs which are available?

SEO is as much about patience and sticking to a plan as it is about anything else. Instant gratification simply doesn't happen unless you find a completely unexplored niche

MarkAse, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  8. FlightCenter

FlightCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    I've noticed the same. Even G webmaster tools doesn't seem to show ALL the links, but it's a pretty great indicator of where G thinks most of your links are coming from. The best thing you can do is keep building links, writing quality content, and syndicating it...don't waste too much time worrying about if it's being picked up (it will, Google doesn't need help indexing the internet).

FlightCenter, Jun 24, 2010 IP