1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Azoogle ACH problems

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by designteks, Jul 19, 2007.

Hi all! I've been using Azoogle for 4 months now and I love them.

But I've been consistently having problems with ACH deposits. The last couple months, they arrived but a day later than expected which is no biggie, but kind of odd.

But this month is far worse. I was told my ACH dep was made last Friday but my bank has no record of it. So, of course, I have contacted my affiliate manager and she told me she would look into it. But that was Monday, and now its Thursday and I still haven't received any info on what's going on.

Has this happened to anyone else here before?

Anyone have any suggestions on what I might try to get more (any) info on this?

Again, I've talked repeatedly to my Affiliate Manager and all she will tell me is 'accounting is looking into it' which tells me nothing.

I'm not sure who else to contact over there. I don't want to make a big deal about it and I don't want to get my aff mgr in trouble, she's really good, but I would at least like to know when I can expect my payment so I can plan.

Any advice would be appreciated.

designteks, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  2. Pixel Concepts

Pixel Concepts Peon

Best Answers:
    "accounting" can find out what happened in less than a day if they're so inclined.. all you can do is go above your AM and talk to her manager

Pixel Concepts, Jul 19, 2007 IP
  3. nuestra

nuestra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Samething happened to me this month. A little bit diffirent what you explained but money didnt came the day they promised. But for 4 months there was no latency.

Maybe they have some troubles in accounting or bank...
    At all i trust azoogle...

nuestra, Jul 19, 2007 IP