1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Azon Niche Sniper WSO Review

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by freelancewebaz, Nov 2, 2012.

I grabbed the Azon Niche Sniper WSO so I can write a review for one of my sites and thought I'd post a few quick comments here about it.

It's pretty much the same old stuff you get in Amazon courses but it's still worth buying for three components it includes:

• Product selection advice is interesting and useful
    • Action list makes implementing the system simple and can help when outsourcing
    • Exclusive Facebook group could be of value (although I've not been accepted into it yet so can't say for certain)

I thought it was worth the $10 just for these three things but it would also help a newbie who hasn't made a dime with Amazon yet to get started.

You can buy it from the WarriorForum for a few bucks. Click here to view it (not an affiliate link).

freelancewebaz, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  2. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share, I have seen that WSO before, along with a few others of similar nature.
    I haven't personally purchased it, but I guess I don't feel the need for it, my strategy works fine for me at the moment.

JyeP, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  3. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I got access to the facebook group a few hours ago and have found some decent information on it so far and have enjoyed chatting with the guy and gal who released the WSO. It looks like it could be a good group of people to know and bounce ideas off of.

freelancewebaz, Nov 2, 2012 IP
  4. xindex

xindex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good ideal with the Action cheat sheet. I veer off track all the time lol

xindex, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  5. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice, keep us updated on how the Facebook Group goes.

JyeP, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  6. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So far it hasn't been terribly active but as it's a private group people do seem to be more open to sharing things about their sites that they wouldn't post on a public forum.

freelancewebaz, Nov 4, 2012 IP