1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling aWeSoMe WrItErS

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WeavingThoughts, Jun 25, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. Taho

Taho Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    High quality articles, fast work, corrections, according to my wishes. I like it, recommend it!

Taho, Aug 29, 2011 IP
  2. Hectorix

Hectorix Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thread starter please contact me
    can not reach you in skype

Hectorix, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  3. b1503

b1503 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Had 20 articles written and they were done very professionally. Good quality and in time.

b1503, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  4. rjaus

rjaus Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking to have 100 articles written across a range of niches.

• Each article should be 200 - 250 words.
    • Each article should be submitted in a spintax format (nested) and be suitable for 200+ spins.
    • Spinning should be complete at the word and sentence level

Please quote your rate per article.

We will provide you with 5 articles initially, and if satisfied we will have you complete all 100.

On-going work will be available. Looking to begin immediately

Cheers,

RJ

rjaus, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  5. san321

san321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have also tried to ad you via skype.

san321, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. Kai2810

Kai2810 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Had 3 articles written by them so far, showed great quality and research taken for the requested topic. Just ordered another set of articles from Weaving. Recommended!

Kai2810, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  7. anacar11

anacar11 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome work! Love it :)

anacar11, Sep 25, 2011 IP
  8. bjd461

bjd461 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received my first order of 2500 words from them ahead of time (i was told 5 to 7 days, but got delivery after 4 days including weekend days).
    Overall, I am very pleased with the content, it is well-researched and well written.
    Yes, I will do business with you again in the future.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
    bjd461, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  9. WeavingThoughts

WeavingThoughts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to explain my negative rating which I got recently.

The client was a complete dimwit.

He did not receive one of the emails I sent and that let to a misunderstanding. When the misunderstanding was cleared, the project was already delayed. I promised to rush as per our original terms, but he wanted work at an unrealistic pace which was not possible. Hence he started abusing me. This led to the negative rating. I even offered a refund and/or to complete asap. The misunderstanding was because of him not receiving a sent email, in the first place.

So as you can see, there was little we could do to avoid it :(

He is a complete idiot and I don't want to deal with immature people like him anyway.

WeavingThoughts, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  10. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hartwm, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  11. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an American business owner with an undergrad from James Madison University and a MBA from Old Dominion University. I assure you I am no idiot. He is another person who pretends to be a business man but lacks business skills, like etiquette and customer service. Instead he threatens customers, calls them all kinds of names. The funniest I thought was when he called me a middle class loser. If he thinks this way about me one of his customers who prepaid $150 for articles and wanted to order $400 more, then how will he treat you?

hartwm, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  12. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MY COMMENTS (PAYPAL)

He paid for 50 articles upfront. He only gave topics for 15 articles instead of 50 articles as he was supposed to do. So we did 15 articles and sent them back to him. He asked for 15 more articles. I asked for payment (not knowing or not remembering that he had paid for 50 articles and not 15) and said that work would be started once I received the payment. However, he did not reply for 8 days. After that, he replied that it was taking too long. So I asked told him the situation which he did not believe. Then he replaced those 15 titles with 35 titles and we agreed. Till now it is clear that the delay is because he was unwilling to confirm receipt of emails and reply on time. I always ask my clients to remind me regularly in case of delays, which he did not do either. Now he started abusing because of this. I got angry and started abusing back. He left negative feedback on DP and this cancellation request. When his project was complete from our side and the delays and problems were because of him. He wanted articles daily and several of them daily. According to our company policy, we require about 2-3 or more weeks to complete 35 articles and we had informed this to him every time from day 1, before he made the payment. He is unwilling to accept this due to his immaturity. Also, we don't have a refund policy if the mistake is committed by our client. We have a refund policy only if the mistake is done solely by us. If however, the client acts fairly and not like a fool, we often offer refunds even when the client is at fault and not us. I can offer him these solutions: 1. He should take back the negative rating on DP. 2. He needs to give us a few weeks according to our original promise if he wants original and high quality work. 3. If that is not acceptable, then we can rush and complete within 24-48 hours, but then the work will not be original and the quality won't be comparable to anything close to our regular standards.

ALSO

I am willing to give a partial refund of $105. Because we completed 15 articles, we deserve $45. You will get $105 as a refund. If you agree to this, let me know.

Thank You

And still, IMO this person isn't too bright and I would never do business with him again. But I am willing to give this refund.

13. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also,

1. He has created multiple ids and is using them simultaneously. Esea media is his own id. So ideally both should be banned.

2. You can check our track record and you can check his. Any body with a below average to average IQ will immediately know who is at fault.

@MODS
    Sorry for the multiple posts, but I have no choice. This lunatic is trying to play with my reputation. You can club my posts if you deem it fit [​IMG]

14. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^^^^ See what I mean. This guy is the rudest person I have ever dealt with. It took until now to get offered a refund. I had to file a paypal dispute and even then he lied about it on paypal saying he delivered all articles.

Again read this http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2297561&highlight=weavingthoughts for full disclosure

He is not a good guy trying to make it right, he is trying to cover his butt because he got caught and I had to spend the last few hours letting others no. He threatened not send me my articles or give a refund. He thought there was no accountability and unfortunately he is the reason that people can't do business without being worried.

I also love how he tries to flip this on me. I paid for all 50 articles upfront and we agreed I could split up the orders. I didn't even ask him to do 50/50 split. So the only thing I did "wrong" was give him negative feedback after he verbally abused me and insisted he would get me the articles in 3 weeks, 2 weeks after my original order, 6 weeks after my original payment. Think about it, People who treat people like this do not deserve your business.

IF HE TREATS ME LIKE THIS WHO IS THE FOOL THAT WILL BE NEXT??? BEHAVIOR LIKE THIS ISN'T JUST A FLUKE

hartwm, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  15. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am really not interested in explaining shit to this bully.

Clients on DP can check my track record. And they can check his. There is a reason why people come back to me repeatedly and there is a reason why he is still a loser. I don't wish to say any more.

He will get his refund. And he can do whatever he wants with it.

This matter ends here. I am reporting this case to the mods if he bothers me further.

16. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry for the unfortunate misunderstanding that happened between me and hartwm.

The situation is probably to blame.

I apologize.

17. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    email i just got from him

"you are a middle class lunatic with an IQ < 50.

FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER

Either do as I say OR FUCK OFF"

nice apology

hartwm, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  18. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He asked me to remove his itrader. But said that he wouldn't remove mine at the moment. What more does an idiot like him expect! LOL

Anyway, I am over him.

The moment a mod sees it, it should be okay.

19. hartwm

hartwm Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He refused to send me a refund unlike stated in forum posts. He says he doesn't have money to send, but he called me a "middle class loser" and "poor." So he gave me 3 mins to remove my itrader from him. I pointed out I paid upfront and accepted the work he sent me so how could I possibly be at fault for a negative itrader. He was just looking for revenge. If the mods let this one get away then I would suggest every scammer become premium DP members. Just saying

hartwm, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  20. WeavingThoughts

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I told him that Paypal will give him his refund. Money is on hold and I have informed Paypal.

Paypal doesn't allow Indian payments through CC or Bank Account, so I couldn't pay him right now. Also, that would have meant me paying him back twice which is uncalled for.

Paypal has a dispute in his place and I have told them to refund him $105. He will get it when Paypal allows it. And he is an idiot, and a scam, no doubt.

Anyway, I request the mods to ban him and take off his posts.