1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Awesome Backlink Packages to Start your SEO

Discussion in 'Services' started by LogicMethod, Nov 19, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey everyone, So we all know SEO is the key to getting traffic and higher Ranking on google Well I would love to help you all get to where you want your websites to be.

What I am doing for you is creating web 2.0's, then hit them with social signs (Google plus,Twitter,Facebook)

Package 1 - Small site - $20
    Package 2 - Medium competition - $40
    Package 3- Massive Backlinks -$99

I am willing to do 50% off any package if you pay using bitcoin. If you use PayPal there is no discount on the packages.

Turn around time around 1-3 days for package 1/2. Package 3 please give us around 1-3 weeks as it is a massive amount of blogs and social media,social bookmarking account we will be making for your site and linking them all together.

What we need:
    URLS - 2 urls is suggest the more you give the less juice each will receive
    Keywords - 5 max

PM me with any questions. You will receive a full report of your links when sites are completed

Bitcoin address - 1Ei6fAAF7UgbhRum2Mhr3PYSRHRLzAs3Jy
    For 50% off any package pm your details

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
    LogicMethod, Nov 19, 2017 IP