1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Awesome and Rare Auction! Movie site with a twist! NO BIN!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yakusokutebayo, May 23, 2016.

Stop right there! THIS is the website you're looking for!

Click to visit the website

This is a project I started in the beginning of this year. Another one of my projects that I need to let go of to focus on the bigger projects I have right now.

WEBSITE DETAILS

- IN SHORT: This is a movie review site
    - IN DETAIL: This is a website where we provide movies lists that are commonly searched by people (example: 'most inspirational movies', 'most romantic movies', etc). Each movie in these lists has its own page which displays details about the movie as well as a review.

STRUCTURE

- Movie details (cast, synopsis, etc) are pulled automatically from IMDB.
    - All movie reviews are 100% unique, and 100% written by me based on my own thoughts of each movie.
    - Movies lists are created as a category (Wordpress) and automatically sorted on category page by the rating each movie has. See example

MONETIZATION

Adsense
    - Adsense ads are displayed on homepage and the sidebar.

Amazon Affiliate
    - Each movie has an affiliate link to that particular movie on Amazon Video, where you will earn a commission if the visitor watches the movie, other movies, or buy any other products on Amazon.
    - We're also promoting a special Amazon Bounty campaign, which pays $3 for each person that signed up for Amazon Video free trial.

Screenshots to illustrate the link placements:
    (1.)
    [​IMG]

(2.)
    [​IMG]

This is one of the websites that I started and had no time to expand further, so assume little to no revenue.

3 DAYS ONLY -- NO BIN, HIGHEST BID WILL WIN!! -- BID NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!

yakusokutebayo, May 23, 2016 IP
  2. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To everyone who wants to know what the RESERVE PRICE is, the reserve is VERY LOW because I'm looking to get the website sold quickly.

yakusokutebayo, May 24, 2016 IP