1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AwardsShop.net Site Review

Discussion in 'Websites' started by CylonX, Jan 11, 2013.

Awards Shop
    Sword store selling luxury swords used as business awards, awards for employees, military, school and service awards.
    Prestashop platform.
    PHP and MySQL.
    Please leave a site review, suggestions and ideas.

CylonX, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  2. Webfreak0

Webfreak0 Member

Best Answers:
    I like color combination and wood texture, but somehow logo does not match with the rest of the design

Webfreak0, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. CylonX

CylonX Active Member

Best Answers:
    The logo was originally more suitable to rest of the elements but i decided later to make it more visible. Thanks for the idea.

CylonX, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  4. wako_0

wako_0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The yellow color of the logo does not match to the color of the site and the font is not the same at the font of site.

wako_0, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  5. ab11de

ab11de Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great site! A few suggestions: remove the employee awards slide with the enthusiastic women (perhaps change it with something that fits much better and looks more professional) ;):cool: I think you can find a better photo for the service awards slide as well. I also agree with wako_0 on the yellow logo. Also, you could remove the white background from quite a few of the images, which will make them fit the overall design much better. You could use gradients for others.

ab11de, Jan 15, 2013 IP