1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Aviation and Aerospace Link Development

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by univerakadem, Dec 10, 2015.

Hello,

I have an aerospace website which is on engineering. (not aviation news) So all the competitors are educational websites like universities. What would you suggest me to do in order to have high quality backlinks?

I cannot even find good aerospace backlinks even in this forum.

univerakadem, Dec 10, 2015 IP
  2. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look at the links they get, if they don't and rank high just because they're university sites, try get them from them or with close enough topics. If you can't get them from the universities, make them yourself and get started as soon as possible, it may take a while and some work, but it's a good and cheap way to get inbound links, albeit with most benefits in the long term, but that also depends on how much time and effort (and even money if you can) you have in your resource budget.

uca, Dec 10, 2015 IP
  3. univerakadem

univerakadem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So basically you are suggesting PBN's because getting links from edu domains is kinda difficult

univerakadem, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  4. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, unless you can get one from within, it is kind of difficult. The problem with PBNs is probably the best way to go, but people tend to want to make massive sites and networks, and therefore are tempted into automation/purchase and may make them not so effective, therefore requiring more work and there is a vicious circle.
    Instead, you can make smaller sites with relatively limited content, but neat and tidy, with information that is useful. Make a lot of those with completely different footprints and that's what I can think of right now.
    Please don't abandon researching the niche as new and unforeseen "stuff" comes up all the time and you should be ready to jump on it, like a directory, a blog you can get a good link from, a news site, whatever.
    Good luck!

uca, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  5. univerakadem

univerakadem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks a lot for your recomanddations !

univerakadem, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  6. uca

uca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have another suggestion, but I don't want to spread it out in public too much. I'll PM you soon.

uca, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  7. univerakadem

univerakadem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay I am waiting for your PM ;) Thanks a lot !

univerakadem, Dec 14, 2015 IP