1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Avg rate for PPC

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by EliSuL, Apr 12, 2015.

Hey,

I am gonna launch a PPC ad network soon and I want to know avg rates to charge advertisers. I have some idea tho already:

charge 35 cents per click and pay 10 cent per click. Sounds fair, give me some ideas !!

EliSuL, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Most PPC networks rely on an automated bidding system, and then you do a % share with your publishers... The more popular a site the more the advertiser pays and the more the publisher makes which inturn gives you a larger profit.

ufshane, Apr 12, 2015 IP
  3. Xochitl Shatt

Xochitl Shatt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Conversions certainly are a large portion of the reason why PPC can be so a lot fun. Which means that the typical PPC conversions you wish to shoot for needs to be a unique equilibrium involving cost-per-click (CPC) along with real sales because for the whole marketing campaign a person shelling out a lot of to boost conversion in order to it is greatest point and gaze after in which just as one common. That will put this in viewpoint, look at a PPC marketing campaign exactly where you would spend a typical $1 CPC to come up with $4 earnings, as well as the common conversion pace is 3. 5%. If through tweaking conversion aspects, you get that one could raise ones conversion in order to 5. 6% at $3 CPC along with $6 earnings, it could be best to sustain your common at 3. 5% conversion. The long term distinction inside CPC in order to earnings proportion doesn't justify the bigger common conversion pace.

Xochitl Shatt, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  4. EliSuL

EliSuL Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea we have automatic bidding system, but the starting rate is 35 cents? good?

EliSuL, Apr 13, 2015 IP