1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Avatar Creator Website

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sweetpea69, May 7, 2014.

Up for sale is the website + domain AvatarCreator.org . The domain itself gets 22k global exact searches (google tool). Best EMD you'll find for "avatar" (related)

Now for site... the script is PHP Avatar Maker (retail: $12).

I bought the domain, JUST for the domain and had zero plans to monetize the site. So I bought the script and tacked it on there so it would at least have some relevant content. It has been indexed since ~registration.

It was Google verified (deleted it), but never with analytics. Please do not ask me for revenue, traffic estimates, etc. I did virtually nothing with this site, aside from tweaking the script...

I couldn't get the images to download as a "zip" so I screwed with it and did the next best thing (lol). I'm not fluent in PHP and whatever else. (actually asked that question in the "comment section" ;) )

Please do not ask me about any updates to the script, etc., I do not have that information (check the above link), and will NOT answer those questions.

You will receive:
    1) The domain (avatarcreator.org) - ONLY a push to your godaddy account.
    2)The ORIGINAL Script. The one that was originally sent to me.

I'll be honest with you, I ~really don't care what this site sells for lol. PM me a fair price, and I'll change the BIN price to match. If you have any questions, please PM me...because I've answered just about everything ;)

sweetpea69, May 7, 2014 IP