1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Avast antivirus tarcking all web site access including adult sites. Looking for an alternative.

Discussion in 'Security' started by fixxi.net, Jul 2, 2015.

Avast, can you let me know what happens to the data of erotic sites visits which your software is notifying about at each access and particularly how and where that data is sent to ?

Apparently the site is tracking each site visit not just erotic sites, but any site. Where can I see whether you forward that site usage data to your Avast servers ?

Can you stop showing me daily messages such those that android was discovered to have a bug. Which your software was not installed to do.

I am looking for an replacement for this software, appreciate any suggestions for free alternatives.

And if you stop changing the interface at each update it will probably be easier to remember where all the settings are which disable these daily pop ups.

This is going all over the internet so you better watch your job.

fixxi.net, Jul 2, 2015 IP