1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Autoresponder sequence for sales followup automation using Thunderbird / Outlook?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by adslgeek, Jun 7, 2011.

Hey there,
    Because I am in sales, often I have a number of follow ups that I need to do for various sales leads.

I was wanting to setup a sales email autoresponder sequence for my traditional sales pipeline
    eg
    1) I call a person
    2) I send an email / start the sequence thanking them for their time
    3) 4 days later, a reminder email goes out checking how they were going with the decision
    4) 2 weeks later - just checking in etc

especially would be awesome if it could be a spun responder sequence (in case I email the same person again!)
    For coaching sometimes it is a long sales cycle, so would be awesome to automate that part of it.

Also would be amazing to have separate sequences? eg a few different sequences for different products / types of customers.
    The same script could be used to load the months birthday wishes in advance as well.

I could add them to an Aweber / php autoresponder sequence, but I like the idea that I can check the upcoming messages before they go out.

Any ideas where to start??

adslgeek, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  2. danayala

danayala Guest

Best Answers:
    Are you sure these programs are capable of doing this? From what I understood, I thought you could only set up one reply that goes out immediately after an e-mail is received. It's generally used when you're unable to answer, so that people know you're out for a given period of time.

danayala, Jun 7, 2011 IP