1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling (Autopilot) affiliate business with $1671 Profits

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ali054, Sep 10, 2020.

Thank you for considering this listing and website business as a future investment. In this listing description I am going to delve deep into the website’s details to provide the most transparency.

PLEASE NOTE: Please take the time to read through the entire listing before asking questions or commenting.

------------

Overview

------------

easyweightlosssystem.com is a 11 month old (Autopilot) affiliate marketing business in the weight loss niche. It generates steady income on AutoPilot from clickbank products. Built from scratch in October 2019, the site has generated a total profit of $1671 since it was founded.

With over 2100 published post updated daily on autopilot,This site is a great opportunity for first time buyers looking for an already established business that’s making a sustainable monthly passive income on autopilot.

-------------

What’s Included in the Sale

-------------

Free install & setup (optional)

Fully Responsive & Support for Mobile Viewing

SEO Friendly Website

Professional looking, Clean and Elegant design

Wordpress website showing monthly profit growth

No Maintenance Needed

The domain name www.easyweightlosssystem.com registered on Namecheap

1 Year free hosting (optional)

Ownership of all of the site files, including images, textual content, and featured image templates

3 months of support to get you on your feet

NOTE: Clickbank account will not be transferred with the sale. Support will be given to the new owner to set this up and change the Affiliate links over.

-------

Traffic

-------

More than 5000 Unique visitors per month from search engine , social media, email marketing

The niche is trending and growing daily. Because weight loss niche are consistently evolving and growing, so does the site.

Buy It Now Bonus !

**(5500 Email List)**

Note: the email list have been collected through the optin form , all of them are subscribers in the newsletter

-------------

Who we are ?

-------------

We are a team of internet marketing & website developers professionals with over 14-years experiences. We know what works and what doesn’t. We provide value to our customer and go beyond their expectations.

Why i'm selling this website ?

To invest the money and the afford in my start-up company

Ali054, Sep 10, 2020 IP
  2. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Import the Google analytics

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 15, 2020 IP
  3. Ali054

Ali054 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sorry for the late response please email me here or contact me on my whatsApp so I can link you to Google analytics
    My email :
    Whatsapp : +966540806028

Ali054, Sep 17, 2020 IP