1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automating posting by lists from a third party platform

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by John549, May 12, 2016.

I'm trying to look into ways a platform could integrate with Facebook to automatically assign posts to members of certain lists.

For example, I have six different categories of users (who have connected their Facebook accounts to my platform and follow my FB page) on a platform and I want to use my platform with the Facebook API to deliver six different types of content unique to each category via Facebook.

Is there any way that this can be done? If so can I also get the Facebook API to allow:

Creation of lists via the third party platform (ie I set up a category on my platform and it talks to my Facebook page so that each category corresponds to a list and I can add new members to a list automatically)

When I publish content relevant to one particular category on my platform it posts this to the corresponding list on my Facebook page.

Appreciate none of this may be possible, but any advice/suggestions gratefully received.

John549, May 12, 2016 IP