1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automatically display only products in french on my site?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesColin, May 5, 2016.

Hi, do you have a way to automatically display only Clickbank products in french (or another language other than english) on my site?
    In their XML feed there is no entry about language, all products are mixed.
    But on their marketplace advanced search we can select only products in french (or who have french support among other languages) and there are as of today 214 such products in the CB catalog.

I'd like to display on my site automatically the list of products in french, do you have an idea on how to go about it?

I've contacted CB support and they told me that they will pass my suggestion to their dev team, but we all know what it means: nothing will happen. I've been asking for an option to translate Aweber's confirmation message in french every year since 2011 and each time they tell me they'll pass the suggestion to their dev team and nothing happens..

Cheers,
    James

JamesColin, May 5, 2016 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes nothing happened, surprise, surprise !

JamesColin, Oct 5, 2016 IP
  3. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I contacted them again and they told me the same..
    They don't care at all, they are so stupid, a few years ago they introduced products in german, spanish and french, and this basic functionnality is still not done when it should have be done immediatly.

Clickbank if you read me, you know you are so stupid, you don't even have a reason to give me for not doing this years ago !

If you give me access to your stupid code to generate your XML file I can add it in 10 minutes maximum !

JamesColin, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  4. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, I'm not promoting it, I'm only promoting the truth about abs on clickbank. Most of the products I promote are on another digital products catalog, the foremost in France.

JamesColin, Dec 3, 2016 IP