1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

automatic validation failed

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by can1one, Nov 3, 2004.

1. vintageagain

vintageagain Peon

Best Answers:
    Case in point. www.vintageagain.com has over 5,000 pages in Google.

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,010 from www.vintageagain.com

I can promise 10-25% of those are not valid now. It's all automotive parts and stock changes DAILY and stuff gets removed and replaces with new stuff every day. The site gets updated ALOT, thus Google spends ALL day on the site spidering. It likes the fresh content. It's always changing. But it fails validation becuase of the fresh content it produces. Google will never have a corect count for this website and most checks are going to fail. That's over 12,000 impressions that's being shown now on the site a day and I can't get any credit for it :(

vintageagain, Nov 8, 2004 IP
  2. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    Do you remove pages all the time as well? It doesn't matter for validation if there are new pages that aren't known by google yet, but only if there are pages that google still thinks are there, but are no longer there...

thebassman, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  3. vintageagain

vintageagain Peon

Best Answers:
    Pages get removed as stock goes to zero and we have no more. or are back ordered so they can't be ordered. The pages are created dynamic from the database. So yes, we average 20-30 pages removed and the same added each day or so. So in any week we can have 100 pages removed and 100 new ones replacing them as stock changes. That's one of the reasons I guess Google hits this site so much, its' always new content. If i turn off an item it removes it from view on the website, just as good as taking the page offline.

vintageagain, Nov 9, 2004 IP
  4. thebassman

thebassman Asleep at the Keyboard

Best Answers:
    Then it will never validate, at least not for very long...

thebassman, Nov 9, 2004 IP