1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

automatic synonym generator vs mixer type article spinning

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by drahmedgalal, May 20, 2010.

hello,
    we just launched our free article spinning service www.spinandpublish.com. until now we use mixer type spinning. Which means that you edit the synonyms yourself and the code will blend it randomly to get a unique copy each time.
    we almost finished automatic synonym finder which will generate synonyms for all the spinnable words in your plain text root article. But we want to make a little survey before we enable the automatic spinner.
    1- do you prefer that we make this automatic spinner the default way to spin or keep the mixer type as the default and make the automatic as a option.

2- will you think that this automatic spinner can encourage the users to insert a stolen articles and spin it to get a unique copies for their self and expose us to copy writes legal issues.

3- if you will use the automatic type spinner will you prefer to mark the words that you want to spin manual or you will prefer to let us spin each word in the spinner (which will need more time to edit the article to make it more readable)

please answer me so we can give you exactly what you want

drahmedgalal, May 20, 2010 IP
  2. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    hay no one to reply. :(

3. JonPKibble

JonPKibble Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a big fan of article spinners, but I figured I'd give it a try.

I pasted a paragraph of text into the box, and clicked Spin...a couple minutes later the exact same paragraph appeared in the bottom box, word for word. I don't think it is working properly.

Personally I think "spinning" is a black hat technique but that is just my opinion...

JonPKibble, May 20, 2010 IP
  4. zohaibnisar

zohaibnisar Peon

Best Answers:
    zohaibnisar, May 20, 2010 IP
  5. ContentArticleWriter

ContentArticleWriter Peon

Best Answers:
    As a writer you know what I am going to say. I am do not support spinners. I think that if people want quality they should spend their hard earned cash on a REAL HUMAN SPINNER or on a real content writer. These spinners are a disgrace and a disrespect to the English language. They spit out gibberish. They DO NOT THINK and can not analyze a sentence to ensure that it makes sense.

ContentArticleWriter, May 20, 2010 IP
  6. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    whether you use automated or mixed, you will need to proofread the articles before submission as they will not come up as human written at the end. after all a tool does what a tool is supposed to do and no tool reads like human. best way to do is manual rewriting or using unique articles if possible but if you chose to use tools, make sure you read the articles before publishing

sultanofseo, May 20, 2010 IP
  7. 1SEONewby

1SEONewby Peon

Best Answers:
    I was resistant to article spinners too. However, I must admit that it is an absolute thrill to see my article submitted to over 300 sites in the course of a week or so. It is very important to proof read a few of your spun articles to make sure the output is not garbage if you are going to go this route.

1SEONewby, May 20, 2010 IP
  8. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello and thanks,
    this is a very common question and here is the answer:
    Q1: The blog comment spinner and the articles spinner is not working, It just repeats what we have inserted in the result box??

The answer:

The blog comment spinner and the article spinner is mixer type. which means that you have to write the synonyms your self and the code will choose from the synonyms randomly each time you spin, so the the possibilities are endless because we also spin on word/phrase level. We are almost finished a full automatic spinner. This will simply take plain normal text and spin it using automatically generated synonyms. It will be available by the end of this month but myself, i prefer to edit the synonyms myself to get a 100% readable results .

Here you can learn the syntax to write a root article to use in our spinner.

For example:

phrase like this will take 2-3 times more than normal but each time you spin you will get a completely unique copy.
    Here is an example of the results:
    So when you write plain text without the right syntax the spinner will just give it back to you with no change.

Q2: You are saying that you will take a copy of the article to publish at your article directory, This scared me and made me escape from your website....

The answer:
    Why you are scared ? We will take only one spinned copy from each root article you save then you can generate hundreds of copies to publish every where. The copy that we will publish at our directory will be completely different from each copy you generate later. Plus we will publish it with a do-follow links so what is the problem????
    WE TRIED THE TOOL TO GENERATE 30 ARTICLE AND PUBLISH THEM TO TOP LEVEL DIRECTORIES. ALL ACCEPTED, INDEXED AND EVEN RANKING.

9. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    And who don't but sometimes you find a competitor with a 10 000 back links from articles directories. Can you pay 20 000 $ to write 10 000 human unique article ????

10. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    In our mixer type spinner you will write the word synonyms and phrase replacements your self and all we do is to choose randomly from the synonyms and phrase replacements that you edited so it will be 100% readable and human quality (please read the long reply i edited above to get the concept). We will add automatic synonym finder soon but you will have to edit the synonyms we generate once and save the root article at your account then spin it forever. good idea lol

11. april05

april05 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use easyarticlespinner.net for my spinning task. I dont know how much difference this tool has so I have to try it. Anyway Im looking forward to an automated version.

april05, May 23, 2010 IP
  12. drahmedgalal

drahmedgalal Peon

Best Answers:
    We are free. we offer word/phrase level which produce very unique results. About the automatic spinner it will be available soon but it will need more revision time of the root article before you can submit it, because we will generate from 3-10 synonyms for each word and sure some of the won't fit in the phrase.

But the good news that you will edit the root article once and save it then spin it later with no more reviews because all the replacements will be good because you already edited it once.

drahmedgalal, May 23, 2010 IP