1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automatic Litterbox for Cats

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by snowbird, Jun 26, 2008.

Attention all cat owners:

If you are tired of cleaning the cat's litterbox, and are considering an automatic litterbox, don't buy it!

Automatic litterboxes have a rake that scoops up the litter and conveniently deposits it into a plastic tray. What they don't tell you on the box is that the rake shish kabob's the poop! Not only that, but since the rake is now extended by a piece of doo doo, it peels back the plastic tray - thus depositing anything that is not stuck to the rake right on the floor!

There is nothing convenient about scraping their flimsy rake and cleaning the floor. Not only that, but it has made BBQ'ing shish kabob's not too appealing anymore...

snowbird, Jun 26, 2008 IP
  2. nickstan

nickstan Peon

Best Answers:
    got those when I got my first kitty 12 years ago, when I thought it will save me from cleaning up the mess. Just like you I found it to be more cumbersome than your normal litter box.

nickstan, Jun 26, 2008 IP