1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automatic Domain Renewal Payments in Optigold?

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Category99, Jun 15, 2006.

I've been trying to figure out a way for a domain renewal payment to be handled automatically. I guess I don't understand how a customer would pay for a domain renewal invoice. All other invoices would be queued up when one clicks "Bill Customers" and then payment would be posted when one clicks "Post Queued Payments". So my customers are automatically renewed each billing cycle, but if there is an outstanding invoice for domain registration renewal it does not show up on the list when I do "Bill Customers" (unless their account expiration date is coming up also) so I can't figure out how to queue domain invoices up automatically for payment. Is there a way I can do this? I looked through all the settings I could find, all the archives and the forums and could not find anything on this, so apparently I am missing something fundamental here. Thanks for your help in advance.

Chris

Category99, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  2. ThomasFox

ThomasFox Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you using the domain mangler (AKA Domain Manager) to handle domain renewals?

ThomasFox, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. Category99

Category99 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm using the domain manager. Thanks

Category99, Jun 19, 2006 IP