1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automatic Directory submission software

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by smetten, Dec 13, 2005.

1. moshecogan

moshecogan Active Member

Best Answers:
  2. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    When I started with SEO, I was repeatedly told that Automatic Directory submission or social bookmarking is not good at all. Experienced webmasters keep talking about how such approach will harm your sites in the long run. blablabla...
    So I never trust anything that do automatic submission or commenting. I guess I prefer to own my site for as long as I could write, and dun have the pressure for improving the PR or Alex ranking dramatically for a quick sales.

stupidcamel, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  3. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been using submiteaze for years and it always gets me results. I target lots of niche keywords instead of targeting the more popular and competitive words/phrases. Lots of little ones add up to one big one. submiteaze has come a very long way, but with this latest update it puts it leagues ahead of anything else that's out there.

Yo-Yo32, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  4. aumsantih

aumsantih Peon

Best Answers:
    submission to directory manually is good enough , but if you are really looking for automatic directory submitter, there are tools you might while googling, infosubmitter is also considered best directory submitter,
    still the preference is submit to directories with good page ranks and quality pages

aumsantih, Apr 3, 2011 IP
  5. lorancebreak

lorancebreak Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, automatic directory submission may not be accessible in SEO as well. The main reason is these submissions are not indexed in search engine so it is bigger to do mainly. If you want to get quality links then manual directories submission method is the great for seo.

lorancebreak, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  6. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the directory submissions use a captcha and also want reciprocal linking, so finding auto submission software for them might be a little hard

golfpro1, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  7. officeads

officeads Peon

Best Answers:
    Auto submitter are not always good!

most of the people that use submitters want free fast publicity and they never think about the quality of the publicity. Forums have topics that need to be discussed and automatic submission will be for sure considered spam if you are not speaking about the right topic. The same things goes for blog comments.

automatic submission only works for
    • directory
    • classified ads
    • software

I use AdsAutoSubmitter to post classifieds ads.
    DigiSmas I use it for directory.
    and software.submission.gsa-online dot de for software submission

officeads, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  8. Creatinas

Creatinas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try Dirmitter

Creatinas, Jul 23, 2013 IP