1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Automated Reseller Product Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by lhornaday, Apr 16, 2016.

Up for sale is my digital product reseller site. At the Resell-Club, visitors can buy products individually or become a monthly paid member to download all files.

What makes this site unique is that it can be fully automated, pulling files from a paid membership site. Custom scripts run behind the scenes to do all the work for you.

Included in the sale are the supporting websites which help bring in extra money, and all the products currently on the site. I have had success bulk exporting the products to Tradebit.com and I will provide the custom PHP scripts for that as well.

Multiple domains are included:
    • Resell-Club.com
    • DigiDls.com (custom built product management site)
    Why are you selling this site?
    I have owned this site for years and never put much time in it (Just a few minutes a month). It has better potential with someone who enjoys making money with information products.

How is it monetized?
    • Monthly Memberships
    • Individual Purchases
    • Google Ads
    • Exporting products to Tradebit.com
    Does this site come with any social media accounts? No

How much time does this site take to run?
    Your choice. Run it fully automated or put the effort into making it a success.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    A knowledge of PHP, PHPMyAdmin, and CSV files are essential for making modifications. I will provide support for the site operation but will not teach you these.

Site Transfer:
    You can take over the Host Gator account or you can have one month access transfer the files to your server. Be warned, this site is huge.

Earnings:
    A few sales per year. No current members. With Tradebit, I have averaged $10/month in sales. You'll need to do the exporting to start your own earnings.

What You Need:
    • $20 monthly membership to the source for the files
    • Tradebit account if exporting
    Pricing:
    What you are paying for is the customization and coding I have put into this business. You won't find anything else like it. For that reason, the starting bid is firm.

Bonus Sites:
    On my server are these affiliate sites that I would like to include with the sale. There are also completely automated by some great PHP scripts.
    • Digital-trader.com
    • marineservicemanuals.net
    • autoservicemanuals.net
    • motorservicemanuals.net
    • tractorservicemanuals.net

lhornaday, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  2. red_satan

red_satan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Is it sold? What's reserve? I am interested.

red_satan, May 20, 2016 IP