1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AUTOMATED Dropship Store: No Monthly Fee

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Harjeet, Oct 6, 2019.

GoodLivinWorldwide.com is an automated dropship Store with winning products. Best for newbies, No Website maintenance required.

Stunning DROPSHP STORE WEBSITE ready to make money for you Over And Over Again - Month After Month!

GoodLivinWorldwide.com is an AUTOMATED E-COMMERCE website in a profitable niche that means you don't need any technical knowledge or maintenance.

It's a perfect website for making money by selling your own products, dropship products or affiliate products. Currently the website is set to sell Drop Shipping products from US warehouses, but you can add your own products with ease.

You do not need any coding/programming skills to run this business. The store is build on the user-friendly WordPress WooCommerce platform to save your monthly shopify subscription fees and many other costs. Perfect for anyone trying to get out into the dropshipping business. If you are interested in buying it now, please send me a message with your best offer. Any offer will be taken into consideration.

Get this amazing this deal before anyone else does. If you are interested in a Buy It Now offer, feel free to send a private message with your best offer so that we can negotiate on a price with a mutual agreement. Any reasonable offer will be taken into consideration.

Don't forget to visit our profile on Flippa and click on Watch Seller to get updated with our latest amazing websites with great offers for sale!

What is dropshipping business?

Drop shipping is a supply chain management method in which a store does not keep goods in stock but instead transfers the customer orders and shipment details to suppliers, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.

Can I change the prices?

Yes, of course you can change the prices as you want. Currently the profit margin is set to 100% for each product. You can change this easily. :)

INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION:

• GoodLivinWorldwide.com ready to push to your hosting account for free.
    • Free One Year Positive SSL
    • You get an amazing and gorgeous wordpress website design using a Premium Theme.
    • Fully SEO optimised website and has been submitted to the top search engines.
    • Automated wordpress site.
    • Very easy to customize. Perfect for new internet marketer and webmaster.
    • Full after sales support and service, I will answer all your questions; I will help you to move this site to your hosting until all runs well and smoothly. All for free
    What is required to keep the business operational?

• Domain has already been paid for a year, so there is no additional cost for the domain. I will only need your hosting account to transfer the domain
    • Hosting, We can use the hosting that you already have, no need to buy a new one, so do not require additional cost for hosting. As long as you use linux hosting, you'll be fine, and if it's using cpanel, the better. If you do not have any hosting yet, and can buy it for around $20-40 per Year.
    Why are you selling the business?

I am an internet marketer and wordpress developer for the last 6 years. So, building websites is my passion, and I will continue to sell high-quality sites in various niches.

How does the business generate revenue?

Selling your own products, dropship products or affiliate products. Currently the website is set to sell Dropshipping products from US Warehouses, but you can add your own product with ease.

So, what are you waiting for. Grab this beautiful site before someone grab this great opportunity! This is a fun site to have. You don't need to do anything to start make money from this site. Later, you can continue to make money from this site, or you can resell it at Flippa at high prices, This is a great investment.

Feel free to PM me with any questions

Thank you for taking a look at my auction!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Happy bidding, thanks for spending time on our listing!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Harjeet, Oct 6, 2019 IP