1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automated Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Directories' started by aaron_nimocks, Jun 27, 2006.

1. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    When new directories are added they will be put above the previous ones so it will be clear that those are new and you probably didnt submit to them yet.

aaron_nimocks, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  2. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    Great feedback again.

Some of the directories have changed to recip only so a scrub of all the directories is going on right now to weed out the ones that we cant use no more.

Also tonight I was going to be working on pretty much what you explained what we should do. And thats to go step by step on how an automatic directory submission works. Hopefully I will get that done tonight.

Also we are looking to have a $19.99 membership a month which you can use the directory submitter as many times during that month. This is an unbelievable price if you ask me. Also there will be tons more updates including more directories. Each directory takes about 45 minutes to add since we have to manually map out each category so it does take some time to be done right. So dont expect to see a flood of 100 more directories over night. :)

aaron_nimocks, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  3. Saadh

Saadh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, your price is unbeatable at this point. Haha, I was about to chuck down hundreds of dollars into directory submissions for my sites. Haha, feels great seeing this deal right before spending all that cash.

Saadh, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  4. AussieT

AussieT Peon

Best Answers:
    If the software is now going to a monthly subscription service what happens to those of us who purchased the product before the change on the understanding that there would be free future upgrades with and more directoies added? I hope we will be taken good care of. Please advise

AussieT, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  5. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    You will also be taken care of. :)

aaron_nimocks, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  6. woahdolla

woahdolla Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahhh man is there anyway i can get in on the software without a monthly subscription? lol... jesus, 20 dollars a month, for many companys, espcially new ones on a budget, is it really worth it

woahdolla, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  7. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    That is extremely cheap. To do manual submissions it will cost you double that. And that is only to do 1 of em. With this you can do as many as you want all month long. Dont think theres any way of moving the price down. :)

8. domaintalk

domaintalk Guest

Best Answers:
    I bought this software way many days ago when iowadawg started selling submissions. I dont want to pay for monthly fee. I was promised that I just have to pay one time fee. Why should i pay a monthly fee now when I paid a one time fee. I hope we get taken care of.

domaintalk, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  9. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    PMing you the answer.

10. AussieT

AussieT Peon

Best Answers:
    to aaron nimocks:

OK sound good, pls pm me also with details of how those of us who purchased pre-subscription will be looked after.

to everone:
    Update on previous post regarding error in log files. Despite the log files not showing a title, URL, and description, I am glad to report that the submissions are CORRECT. I have had many successful confirmation emails and I have checked the results and all is good. I am therefore more than happy to highly recommend this program. And with the added support from aaron nimocks it sounds like this will only get better.

AussieT, Jul 4, 2006 IP
  11. heinz

heinz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello LazySEO, I got an error message when I submitted my data for your free trial ...

heinz, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  12. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    Its not fully operational yet. Should be very soon though.

aaron_nimocks, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  13. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So am I right in thinking that you can no longer buy this software, and is the subscription now operational?

Old Welsh Guy, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  14. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    Software should be unavailable now, yes.

But site should be open for business very soon. I think the price is better than the software price also. :)

aaron_nimocks, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  15. aaron_nimocks

Best Answers:
    Free trial is only there for our testing. Sorry :(

aaron_nimocks, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  16. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well I can honestly say that I think this is great. any business that can not afford $20 should not be in business IMo. It is not $20 a month as no one but the nutters submit their site to the same sites month after month. What you have to ask yourself is this. Is it worth paying $20 to get my site submitted to almost 300 directories, in the right categories?

Bit of a no brainer really isn't it ;)

Old Welsh Guy, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  17. LazySEO

LazySEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry I haven't been able to respond to this sooner - been working on getting things set up and hadn't checked the thread lately.

Everyone who purchased the software before the switch will be given an account for the web-based system. I haven't had a chance to set everyone up yet, but you will be getting a username and password by email some time in the next couple of days.

Glad you got your answer on the log files (sorry to make you worry about it so long.) A lot of the directories return you to a blank submission form after you submit, with just a "thank you for submitting" type confirmation message at the top. At first I thought it wasn't submitting correctly when I was writing the script, but then I got confirmations with the correct site info.

Thanks again for everyone's support and recommendations on the program.

LazySEO, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  18. redgsr

redgsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So everything is up and running correctly?

I can purchase my membership and expect everything to be ready to go?

Thanks

redgsr, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  19. redgsr

redgsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Never mind, I see that you moved the price up to 30.00 now.

You said 20.00 was were it was going to stay and wait till we get the bugs worked out.

Now I come back after the "wait till the bugs get worked out" and it's 30.00 - no thanks

redgsr, Jul 6, 2006 IP
  20. Takshaka

Takshaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Very sneaky, I've been waiting until they say the bugs are worked out too, and now suddenly after generating lots of interest in this thread there's a 50% price hike. I'm not sure I trust these people anymore.

Takshaka, Jul 6, 2006 IP