1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automated Content Generation Software

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by vistadivine.com@gmail.com, Sep 9, 2006.

Is there any free automated content generation software which can write quality articles for me for free. I have heard of such softwares which are free and can write some quality articles for me very quickly.

2. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There are generators that take an article and vomit that article out in a different format, or wording, whatever.
    There are generators that take you hand by hand to create an article for you, but since you have to input so much, they are worthless and thus write your own articles.

But as far as software to give you an article with no input, no such creature.

iowadawg, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  3. Pat Gael

Pat Gael Banned

Best Answers:
    More than article generators what such scripts generate is RSS feeds from different sources and diverse topics.

One of them is

http://www.rssmini.com

Code (markup):

Pat Gael, Sep 9, 2006 IP
  4. vistadivine.com@gmail.com

vistadivine.com@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    Do you people know such softwares which are free if you know then please post it here.

5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You're never going to get a "quality" article from an automated solution.

jhmattern, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  6. KeywordsandCopy

KeywordsandCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed! That type of software does not give you high quality articles!

KeywordsandCopy, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  7. vistadivine.com@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    No actually I am not looking to sell those auto articles but I just wanted to check the quality these softwares write and how do they do it. I just wanted to check so if you have similar softawares then please post it here.

8. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    No one ever mentioned anything about selling them. But we're trying to answer your question for you a few times now in this thread. You want to know about quality with these kinds of programs. And we're telling you, it's impossible for a piece of software to generate high quality writing. While they can be programmed to care about things like keywords, they can't be programmed to write "for readers". No legitimate site is going to build a following (or try to) using automatically generated articles.

If you absolutely insist on seeing their lack of quality for yourself, just use the search tool and you'll probably find plenty of posts here on the forum with links to specific titles.

Jenn

jhmattern, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  9. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    If you were willing to pay I would provide some references. But even if you were willing to pay these tools are more along the theme of weapons (according to programmers). You see, you need to first decide whether the se's are friend of foe.

Opinion 1:
    Se's are nothing but greedy cash mongers that take (steal) your websites' content, without your permission, display in the their serps and make money from advertisers.

Opinion 2:

The se's play a very important roll in online activities and are your best friend.

Which point of view do you support? Are you just trying to find a shortcut to writing your own quality content? There is no shortcut to writing content. You need to write your own articles for maximum effect. If you are thinking of taking other author's articles and rewording them, you're on the wrong track.

Because content theft is such a huge problem online, many believe that creating multiple versions of your own original articles is the way to do it. Never releasing the original. On the other hand, the same content writing tools in wrong hands results in out and out theft of content. It depends on you. Furthermore, if you elect to purchase such software there is a learning curve and if you DON'T get it you'll almost certainly defeat your purpose.

I have an article site (shown in sig) and have recently seen a large increase in submissions. However, when we actually read there articles they are nothing but permutations of the same article. Some are very clever others are not so clever and very easy to catch.

I read this article recently. It may help you understand what you are thinking about a little more clearly.

Bottom line, your best long term strategy is...if you want good content write it yourself :).

H

Homer, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  10. sipltech

sipltech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Write your own.

This is the only way to attain a stable rank. I have read this article before and found that it promotes a content manipulation tool.

Let's find out what other members of DP feel about this tool ;)

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=15343&highlight=articlebot+users

This is why I started to love DP :D Check it out!

sipltech, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  11. vistadivine.com@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks everyone! Now I have understood that piece of crap cant write quality for me thanks!

12. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    he, he...nothing can, just you and your creative mind, especially if you have vast knowledge in certain subjects.

I actually read that post when it was posted. Just so you're clear on this I don't support using this type of software. The reason I felt I needed more info on this was due to all to submissions I was receiving at my article site that gave me a case of de ja vu everytime I read them. There's no way 1 author could write like this!! There must be a tool!! How does it work?? One must know the enemy to defeat the enemy. In my previous post here I am merely putting other views on the table (obtained from the article itself). Yes, giving it another read does kinda seem like they endorse it...I DON'T!!

I personally can attest to the fact that originally written, informative, quality articles withstand the test of time very well.

Cheers,

H

Homer, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  13. vistadivine.com@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks homer! Can you please add to my repuatation!

14. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Careful what you wish for ;).

H

Homer, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  15. tyggemannen

tyggemannen Guest

Best Answers:
    Why do you deserve rep ?

tyggemannen, Sep 11, 2006 IP
  16. vistadivine.com@gmail.com

Best Answers:
    I was just requesting. LOL.....

17. tyggemannen

tyggemannen Guest

Best Answers:
    Ok then, can you give me rep ? :) :)))))

tyggemannen, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  18. KeywordsandCopy

KeywordsandCopy Peon

Best Answers:
    Long thread...

KeywordsandCopy, Sep 13, 2006 IP
  19. bg7550

bg7550 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is an open source content generation software available under Apache license. It uses web mining to generate articles on a wide variety of topics. Manual after-editing is recommended, or use Amazon Mechanical Turk for the final round of editing. The software is distributed as Java library, no UI is provided
    Project name at Google code is: relevance-based-on-parse-trees

bg7550, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  20. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    All automated content generations systems just came unstuck. Google (and the other engines) recently tightened the screws on their duplicate content checking, and implemented spun text testing too. It turned out to be fairly easy to spot spun text, and it's the reason why all the spammy autoblogs have started to fall out of the serps.

You'll still get people saying it works for them, but they're either the lucky ones who haven't take a G-bullet yet, or lying.

Think whitehat, people. Think 'make the web a better place'.

PassGoSEO, Dec 11, 2012 IP