1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Automated Cartoons and Anime Website - Easily Monetizable - Great Name - Well Designed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Troy Harden, Jan 21, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    Started building this site last year, didn't have time to launch it because I'm busy working on other websites.

How is it monetized?
    Not monetized right now. Has many slots available specifically for ads, can be monetized through native ads, banner ads, push ads, affiliate.
    I'm experienced with this niche and advertising for it so I can tell you it's quite easy. (Can provide revenue numbers for similar website)

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    none.

How much time does this site take to run?
    0hrs. Fully automated with newest anime and cartoons posted daily.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Need to know how to monetize a website of this nature. Dealing with DMCAs and handling SEO.

Website comes with lifetime access for continuously updated anime and cartoon database.

I'll be available to answer questions and guide you initially. Code is very robust and well structured. Easy to monetize and grow.
    SEMrush

Troy Harden, Jan 21, 2020 IP
    SEMrush