1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Automated Article Rewriter - Unique content generator

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by goscript, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hy,
    I am still working into something i think it will be a great tool.

Automated Article Rewriter

Just copy+paste the article into the program, click submit and thats all, you get a fresh unique content article. (at least that i hope so)

I know there are on theweb a lot of so called article spinners, article generators, etc. but I think this would be by far the best. (excuse my modesty but i am working realy hard on it)

So, until i will completely finish the program i just want you to see an example of the power of this tool.

I just tooked an article from http://www.articlecity.com/articles/computers_and_internet/article_3658.shtml and copy+paste into my program, clicked submit, and thats the result.

What do you think?

Does it looks like an unique content article for search engines? Allso i know that might occure some english grammar mistakes, but asi said, i have not finished it yet.

So, here's the original article:

How to Start Video Blogging?
    by: Kanicen Nichathavan

Videoblogging is the next generation of posting ideas and products over the internet. Everybody knows about textblogging. Now they use videos for a better way of expression. This form of communication may entail a lot of resources, but it is all worth it. If pictures say a thousand words, videoblogging exceeds that by far.

A videoblog requires larger disk spaces on websites, a faster server, and a whole new set of programs to support it. Videoblogs can be fed through RSS. This is technology of syndicating your website to other RSS aggregators.

Videoblogging works with people on the internet expressing their selves. Now if you put this on a business prospective, you are up to a lot of benefits. Think of it as a powerful tool in making showing your prospective customers your line of products or your services. It’s just like showing a commercial all for free. And if you videoblog through RSS, then most probably you are getting your target market.

People like to see what they are going to buy. Some would like to see proof and be sure that they are getting their money’s worth before shelving their dimes on it. All of us know the influence of a thirty second commercial. The effect of videoblogging is similar to that. You show your product, people watch it. If they like it, they buy it. If you present it good enough, they’ll buy the product even if they don’t need it.

Now on the web, things are pretty much static, unlike in television in which all are moving. If you post something that is mobile, it would most likely catch attention. Now imaging your product parading in all it’s royalty through videoblog. You’ll get phone call orders in no time.

If your business is just starting up, you can create a videoblog right at your own home. All you need is your web camera, microphone, video software, and lights. For as long as you know how to use your camera, then you can create a videoblog.

Invest in a good web camera. The higher its resolution is the better the output. And you like to present your goods in the optimum way so get the best one possible. Make a short story, or just capture your goods in one go. Just make sure you are getting the best profile for each. Get those creativity juices flowing.

Lights are important in a production. Make sure you illuminate entirely the area you are going to use to create videoblog. The brighter the area, the crispier the images will be. You can also use lighting effects for added appeal to the presentation.

Should you require sounds for your videoblog, you need a microphone. Record you voice as a voice over for promoting the product and its benefit to consumers. Sounds are as important as videos on a videoblog. It is advisable to make your sound effects as enticing as the video.

Your video editing software can be any program. You need this to finalize your work. You can add sounds, delete some bad angles, or insert some still pictures in there too. Some programs are user-friendly and can be used even with zero knowledge on video editing. Even simple video editing programs should do the trick. Select your background carefully too. The light affects the presentation so make sure that the background and the light complements each other.

Videoblogging is a great tool but it also has it downside. It may slow down the computer so other may steer clear of it. Download time may also be time consuming especially if customer is still on a dial- up connection.

But don’t let those stop you. Let videoblogging be an alternative for you, though it is best to still keep the text and pictures present in your presentation to accommodate all possible viewers of your site.

Nowadays, the more creative you are in presenting your product to the market, they more you are likely to succeed. Videoblogging offers an interactive way of selling. You involve the customers. You instill in them the advantage of your goods. And at times, those are enough to make a sale.

And here's the article after using my tool.

Videoblogging is the next generation to announce ideas and products above the Internet. Everyone knows textblogging. Now they employ videos for a better manner of expression. This form of communication can require much resources, but it is all in value it. If the images indicate thousand words, videoblogging exceeds that by far.

A videoblog requires greater disk spaces on Web sites, a faster waiter, and all a new series of programs to support it. Videoblogs can be fed by RSS. It is technology of syndicating your Web site with others aggregators of RSS.

Videoblogging functions with people on the Internet expressing their individuals. Now if you put this on possible businesses, you are until many advantages. To think of him like powerful tool while making show with your prospect customers your line of the products or your services. It is right like showing an advertising film very for free. And if you videoblog by RSS, then you most probably obtain your target.

People like to see what they will buy. Some would like to see the proof and to be sure that they obtain the value of their money before burying their tenth of dollar on top. All know us the advertising influence of one second film thirty. The effect of videoblogging is similar to that. You show your product, shows people it. If they like it, they buy it. If you present it rather good, they will buy the product even if they do not need him.

Maintaining on the Web, the things are pretty much static head, unlike in the television in which all move. If you announce something which is mobile, it would most probably catch the attention. Now formation image your product ravelling in all it is royalty by the videoblog. You will obtain orders of call of telephone in one nothing time.

If your business is to start just upwards, you can create a Juste of videoblog at your own house. Very that you need is your camera of Web, software of microphone, visual, and lights. For as long as you can use your camera, then you can create a videoblog.

To invest in a good camera of Web. More its high resolution is more the output is better. And you like to present your goods in the optimum way thus to obtain the best possible one. To make a short history, or the capture right your goods in one disappear. To make sure just that you obtain the best profile for each one. To obtain to run these juices of creativity.

The lights are important in a production. You ensure to entirely illuminate the sector that you will employ to create the videoblog. The more luminous the sector is, the more the images will be a crispier. You can also employ effects of the light for the additional call to the presentation.

If you need the noises for your videoblog, you need a microphone. You to record voice like voice to more support the product and its advantage with the consumers. The noises are as important as videos on a videoblog. It is recommended to make your healthy effects as an attraction like video.

Your visual software of edition can be any program. You need this to undertake your work. You can add noises, remove some angles of bad, or insert images of them inside there too. Some programs are easy to use and can be employed even with null knowledge on the visual edition. Even it video simple publishing programs should make the turn. To choose your bottom carefully too. The light affects the presentation thus make sure that the light bottom and complements.

Videoblogging is a large tool but it also has it tilted side. It can slow down the computer thus other can direct him clearly. The time of remote loading can also take time particularly if the customer is always on a connection of phone call.

But not to leave to the these stop you. Left Videoblogging is an alternative for you, although it is the best to always maintain the text and the images current in your presentation to adapt to all the possible viewers of your site.

Nowadays, more more creative be you by presenting your product at the market, they more than you are likely to make a success of. Videoblogging offers an interactive manner of the sale. You make take part the customers. You instill into them the advantage of your goods. And sometimes, those are enough to make a sale.

About The Author
    Kanicen Nichathavan is the owner of Kanicen's Blog, Kanicen's Blog welcomes everyone who intends to share knowledge, interesting products, ideas and those who want to start Internet Online Business. You will find all kind of Internet Marketing Tools and resources. For Newbie and Internet Marketers this blog will be the best option for lowest prices of all kind of Internet Marketing Tools at http://www.kanicen.com.

That should be all. Keep in mind that this is all made 100% automated, i didn't changed just a single word of it.
    What do you think? I would be glad to read your opinions.

Thanks.

goscript, Jan 29, 2007 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    The result reads extremely badly. It may just about cut it for spamming purposes but don't expect anyone to read this and think your site is great.

A simple synonym based tool doesn't exactly make a 'unique content generator'. Google and friends have the same lists of synonyms and already incorporate this int otheir algo's to some extend.

T0PS3O, Jan 29, 2007 IP
    goscript likes this.
  3. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    When checking for duplicate content, a sketch is generated and used for comparison. all your modifications will be abstracted in the sketch and you will end up with two exactly similar articles (sketches).

enQuira, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  4. Zerosleep

Zerosleep Established User

Best Answers:
    I got a very bad experience with such tools 1 of which i have purchased from the forum itself

Zerosleep, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  5. rochow

rochow Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct.

They will be able to detect the duplication in their algorithm, a few changed words here and there will not bamboozle the algorithm made by countless engineers who so smart it freaky

rochow, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  6. Red_Virus

Red_Virus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly similar to the Php page generator & are u taking abt that...

Red_Virus, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  7. flavoflav

flavoflav Peon

Best Answers:
    automated content production is one of my pet peeves - I feel like it errodes the quality of the internet - making it harder for the honest content producer.

J -

flavoflav, Feb 8, 2007 IP
  8. Dp76

Dp76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, this kind of text "maybe" good only for some SEO needs.

BTW: G can determine such rewrites?

Dp76, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  9. goscript

goscript Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, I tested with Google, Copyscape and a few others, the resulted article is 100% unique. Indeed it contains some mistakes, but this can be easily fixed in 2 minutes by doing a quick review of the text.

goscript, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  10. rushikesh

rushikesh Peon

Best Answers:
    where can i find this software

rushikesh, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  11. jiosis

jiosis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it's suppose to be just for spiders and not people, what is the point of using a real article ? It can simply be a randomly generated text from a dictionary word database that follows some simple rules. Can't be ?

jiosis, Mar 23, 2007 IP
  12. goscript

Best Answers:
    If you'd use a randomly generated article , search engines will detect this as they pass your text trough several filters, and probably get you banned.

goscript, Mar 24, 2007 IP
  13. jiosis

jiosis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok, so I will try to write a code to challenge their filters soon.
    Anyway they are not human so I guess it won't be that difficult, you should follow some simple rules I guess.

jiosis, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  14. goscript

Best Answers:
    I am now working on a website which will be on a subscription base , and will allow members to rewrite their articles, like nobody can do:)

goscript, Mar 27, 2007 IP
  15. varadinum

varadinum Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much will cost?

varadinum, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  16. goscript

Best Answers:
    I will finish it in a week, and give all details at that moment.

goscript, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  17. mrlynam

mrlynam Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats probaly the best website i've ever seen in my life.

mrlynam, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  18. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey, eventhough the end products cannot beat human writing, that's by far the best one i've seen so far..how much ?

Kerunai, Mar 30, 2007 IP
  19. shawnden

shawnden Peon

Best Answers:
    This article was never updated. I guess it never was updated.

shawnden, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  20. goscript

Best Answers:
    Why are you bumping a more than a year old thread?:confused:

goscript, Apr 13, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.