1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Auto website earning with Amazon - earn $5.24 till now

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mrgadget, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    In this auction, I introduce one of my websites earning with Amazon Affiliate program (All products were automatically loaded with the use of a premium plugin): http://TopCamera.org
    This domain is Great, short (2 words) and could be used to sell your own products as well.

The theme used for this website is an expensive and beautiful one (you can check yourself)

From the beginning when I started running this website, I just simply shared about it on my social media account (Twitter almost) and it brought me 4 sales (and $5.24 commission). I was simply too lazy to write some REVIEW Articles about products and do some mild SEO for them (probably if you do that, a tons of traffic will be sent to this site).

I will support you transfer domain (Goddady) and whole websites (hosted with Hostgator) during transaction via email or Skype. Don't worry.

Enjoy your bid! Thanks for your attention!

mrgadget, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you show me earning and traffic proof?

heartnet02, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    [​IMG]
    You can see proof of earning here.
    About traffic, I didn't install any tracking service (since this website is a kind of "setup and forget" site; so I've almost forgot it for a long time).
    PS: I just made 1 auto-website earning with amazon, so all income is from this website.
    Thanks for concerning!

mrgadget, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  4. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    How can we add products? manually or is that process automated? Do you have a back office/admin area?

nvidura, Aug 12, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.