1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

auto search Facebook for posts in groups

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by mk1james, Jan 9, 2017.

Hi, I've just started doing recovery's and vehicle transportation, I know a few groups on Facebook now that people go onto and post asking for quotes.

I've been using the search button typing in e.g. recovery wanted, this has made it easier for finding posts on Facebook due to the fact when i go on a PAGE its not from time posted at the top, its all over the joint the latest post can be a few pages down i find.

But what I'm wanting to do is have something setup on my phone or computer which will alert me when someone posts with something I'm interested in e.g. recovery wanted. Reason being people sometimes post very early in the morning and i cant keep refreshing Facebook search all day long.

Thanks James

mk1james, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    check out the widgets in IFTTT, they may have something that can let you watch a group's new posts.

sarahk, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  3. mk1james

mk1james Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

Thanks for replying quickly, I've been on IFTTT and just made an account, ive looked under facebook and used search but cant find the widget you mentioned, do you know the name of it?

Many Thanks James

mk1james, Jan 9, 2017 IP
  4. CrankIt

CrankIt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need a 'social monitoring tool' -- so that your alerted for keywords, phrases and hashtags.

CrankIt, Jan 19, 2017 IP